Spike Lee Twitter Victims Speak About Living In Fear...

Elaine and David McClain say they have a son named William George Zimmerman who once lived in their Sanford-area house. They were forced from their home after Spike Lee retweeted their address as that of a man who shot an unarmed teenager. (March 29)

“It’s been really, really hard, really hard,” McClain revealed. “I have a heart condition and high blood pressure and this has just skyrocketed it. We have a lovely, small home and not to be able to go to your home and not to be able to anything, clothes. We just got out as fast as we could.”

Sanford Couple in Fear After Spike Lee Tweet - YouTube

They should definitely sue him. Absolutely.

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) ± An elderly couple has reached a settlement with Spike Lee after
the pair said they had to leave their Florida home after the director help spread a Twitter
posting listing their address as that of the man who shot an unarmed teen.
The couple's attorney, Matt Morgan, announced the
settlement Thursday. Morgan says Lee called them to
apologize for retweeting their address. Specifics of the
settlement weren't disclosed.
Elaine and David McClain are in their 70s and say they
have a son named William George Zimmerman, who
lived in their Sanford area home in the mid-1990s. They
say he is no relation to 28-year-old George Zimmerman,
who killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26.

Elaine and David McClain say they have a son named William George Zimmerman who once lived in their Sanford-area house. They were forced from their home after Spike Lee retweeted their address as that of a man who shot an unarmed teenager. (March 29)

“It’s been really, really hard, really hard,” McClain revealed. “I have a heart condition and high blood pressure and this has just skyrocketed it. We have a lovely, small home and not to be able to go to your home and not to be able to anything, clothes. We just got out as fast as we could.”

Sanford Couple in Fear After Spike Lee Tweet - YouTube

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) ± An elderly couple has reached a settlement with Spike Lee after
the pair said they had to leave their Florida home after the director help spread a Twitter

Good

Why do they have a son with a different last name?

Why the hell does that matter?

Spike lee settled with the family, terms "undisclosed":

Spike Lee settles with couple for retweeting their address, believing it was Florida shooter’s - The Washington Post

He needed to.

Yes, he did. Now, he should speak out against vigilante behavior and discourage anyone from tracking Zimmerman down. And... he should tell the NBP to stop trying to get Zimmerman murdered.

Spike Lee is bad and he should feel bad.

He should BE FORCED buy them a new, nicer house now and mow their lawn every weekend, for which they will pay him two-fiddy ($2.50)

It's always about the Pay-Off with you Guy's, huh. Either The Laws are applied Justly, with Impartiality, or We All Lose.

All about the pay off?

Romney hired a LOBBYIST so he could get his CAR ELEVATOR approved for his MANSION.
Is the Lobbyist working for FREE?

Take your false sense of outrage and shove it. I at least, call out bullshit WHEREVER I see it.

Good

Agreed. Resolution is so much better than Vindictive Punishment.

Yes, he did. Now, he should speak out against vigilante behavior and discourage anyone from tracking Zimmerman down.

We All should be speaking out against Angry Mob Mentality.

Yes, he did. Now, he should speak out against vigilante behavior and discourage anyone from tracking Zimmerman down. And... he should tell the NBP to stop trying to get Zimmerman murdered.

Except the police, right?

Tell me...should we hope that the person(s) who finds, follows, confronts and gets into a fight with Zimmerman, will pull a gun and defend themselves or not?

He should BE FORCED buy them a new, nicer house now and mow their lawn every weekend, for which they will pay him two-fiddy ($2.50)

It's always about the Pay-Off with you Guy's, huh. Either The Laws are applied Justly, with Impartiality, or We All Lose.

All about the pay off?

Romney hired a LOBBYIST so he could get his CAR ELEVATOR approved for his MANSION.

Take your false sense of outrage and shove it. I at least, call out bullshit WHEREVER I see it.

No you don't. You're defending Spike Lee. You're just doing it in a wormy round-about fashion. So i'm calling you on your bullshit. See how that works? :)

Tell me...should we hope that the person(s) who finds, follows, confronts and gets into a fight with Zimmerman, will pull a gun and defend themselves or not?

Except the police? WTF does that mean?

And.... we don't have the evidence to KNOW that Zimmerman is guilty of anything other than self defense. Unlike you, I do not support trial by media.... they've been wrong - often. I will not condemn anyone on the say so of a bunch of race baiting hacks and publicity seeking assholes like Sharpton. If that is above your intellectual pay grade, that's not my problem.

More 'defending Spike Lee, but not defending Spike Lee' B.S. from you. You're funny. :lol:

All about the pay off?

No you don't. You're defending Spike Lee. You're just doing it in a wormy round-about fashion. So i'm calling you on your bullshit. See how that works? :)

Even Spike Lee isn't defending his behavior. Not only apologized, but he's had to pay the couple he put at risk with his stupid lynch mob mentality.

All about the pay off?

Even Spike Lee isn't defending his behavior. Not only apologized, but he's had to pay the couple he put at risk with his stupid lynch mob mentality.

Yeah i really hate it when people claim they're not defending something, while at the same time defending it. It's so damn duplicitous & disingenuous. Romney has nothing to do with Spike Lee being a racist asshole. Period, end of story.

All about the pay off?

WTF does Romney paying a Lobbyist to help him get a Car Elevator Approved have to do with Spike Lee, getting caught up in Lynch Mob Mentality, making a mistake, owning up to it, and working it out with the Victims of his Stupidity. You are beyond Stupid, sometimes.

All about the pay off?

WTF does Romney paying a Lobbyist to help him get a Car Elevator Approved have to do with Spike Lee, getting caught up in Lynch Mob Mentality, making a mistake, owning up to it, and working it out with the Victims of his Stupidity. You are beyond Stupid, sometimes.

Wait.... what?

Beyond stupid, sometimes?

Sometimes?

Forum List

Back