Spike Lee Twitter Victims Speak About Living In Fear...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Elaine and David McClain say they have a son named William George Zimmerman who once lived in their Sanford-area house. They were forced from their home after Spike Lee retweeted their address as that of a man who shot an unarmed teenager. (March 29)

“It’s been really, really hard, really hard,” McClain revealed. “I have a heart condition and high blood pressure and this has just skyrocketed it. We have a lovely, small home and not to be able to go to your home and not to be able to anything, clothes. We just got out as fast as we could.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbplOUsw9Gs]Sanford Couple in Fear After Spike Lee Tweet - YouTube[/ame]

Spike Lee is bad and he should feel bad.

He should BE FORCED buy them a new, nicer house now and mow their lawn every weekend, for which they will pay him two-fiddy ($2.50)

These folks need a good lawyer and I'd like to see Spike's company have to change its name from "40 acres and a mule" productions to "George Zimmerman Films."

Spike Lee is bad and he should feel bad.

He should BE FORCED buy them a new, nicer house now and mow their lawn every weekend, for which they will pay him two-fiddy ($2.50)

It's always about the Pay-Off with you Guy's, huh. Either The Laws are applied Justly, with Impartiality, or We All Lose.

Spike Lee and Rosanne Barr had no right whatsoever to post private information period.
They should both be held accountable.

Elaine and David McClain say they have a son named William George Zimmerman who once lived in their Sanford-area house. They were forced from their home after Spike Lee retweeted their address as that of a man who shot an unarmed teenager. (March 29)

“It’s been really, really hard, really hard,” McClain revealed. “I have a heart condition and high blood pressure and this has just skyrocketed it. We have a lovely, small home and not to be able to go to your home and not to be able to anything, clothes. We just got out as fast as we could.”

Sanford Couple in Fear After Spike Lee Tweet - YouTube

They should definitely sue him. Absolutely.

Forum List

Back