Spike Lee does the right thing

Think about this for a moment and you'll realize what a hypocrite, Spike Lee really is...

He's upset about the supposed vigilante actions of George Zimmerman resulting in the death of Trayvon Martin so what does he do? He becomes a vigilante himself by posting what he thinks is Zimmerman's address on line thereby sending a vengeful mob to exact vengance.

The fact that he posted the wrong address just shows him to be an idiot as well as a hypocrite. That he sends OTHERS to do his dirty work shows him to be a coward.

Spike Lee was lying with a reckless disregard for the truth. Once he learned that he had made a mistake, he refused to take the false information down. Twitter had to do it. After Twitter removed the falseity, he continued to promote the mistake as if it was true until the family got a lawyer. Knowing he was on the hook for a MASSIVE lawsuit, he opted for a quick settlement. There is no stretch of the facts that would indicate he was doing the right thing.
You are a liar.

look you stupid fuck. I never made a comment on the actions of what SPike did. So do ma a favor and shut the fuck up before you state something so fucking stupid that now i have to come on here and make you look like that fool.

I can't help it if you cant read an article and not educate yourself on a subject.

As for Spike he did something very, very stupid, and now is paying the price for it.Yes he did make a mistake, he got the wrong address. He never should have tweeted the address regardless if it was the right or wrong address.

Se you dumb fuck, That is my opinion of what spike did. I am not a hypocrite you stupid twat.

So go fuck yourself.

Yeah- you are definitely the type to hook up with an angry mob "let's lynch 'em" mentality- Have you considered Xanax?

What Lee did goes beyond mere stupidity- it was morally reprehensible and dangerous. But you just keep on apologizing by claiming it was merely a "mistake".

wonderful you are one of those people.

You are about as clever as a bag of rocks.

Here i will pretend to be you. You keep on being a racist for hating on a black man. Poor little racist always having to go after black people.

Right because your neg rep comment and your ongoing vituperative idiocy are signs of intelligence.../sarcasm

Comment: Quote: Originally Posted by Plasmaball
for being a stupid ****.....Seriously go play in traffic.

My statements regarding what Lee did stand despite your not clever- and obvious attempts to diminish his actions. Your subsequent verbal temper tantrums are mere evidence of your inability to be a grown up.

Does your mommy need to give your diaper a change and put you down for a nap? Maybe then you can play nice in the sandbox?

he may have done the right thing.... but it sure seems as if you cant.

BTW the vast majority of black people would find calling a black man a watermenlon man racist.

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

Last edited:

Are you out of your fucking mind? He did the "right thing?" The "right thing" would have been to apologize immediately after the mistake was made. The "right thing" would have been not tweet an address with the hope of getting someone beat up if not killed. Yes, I believe that is what Spike Lee wanted to happen to Zimmerman, why else broadcast his address to 250,000 twitter followers?

Fuck Spike Lee.

Spike Lee was lying with a reckless disregard for the truth. Once he learned that he had made a mistake, he refused to take the false information down. Twitter had to do it. After Twitter removed the falseity, he continued to promote the mistake as if it was true until the family got a lawyer. Knowing he was on the hook for a MASSIVE lawsuit, he opted for a quick settlement. There is no stretch of the facts that would indicate he was doing the right thing.
Lee: "I'm sorry I tweeted the wrong address and didn't get Zimmerman killed."

You are a liar.
Prove it.

LOL, Spiky was FORCED to pay out some dough...so I guess if you call that doing the right thing..

they should of SUED him instead and took him to the cleaners..

Yea well 7 years later he's still a complete asshole. Almost as ignorant as Kanye.

And I haven't seen one Spike Lee movie I ever liked. That's not a racist comment. He reminds me of Woody Allen. These two men suck so fucking bad.

Black people don't even like Spike Lee movies. They watch his movies because they have to. Like they said on the Sitcom Blackish. They didn't want to go see the Rosa Parks movie but as black people they felt obligated.

Forum List

Back