Spike Lee does the right thing

He's a fracking idiot for ever trying to put anyone's address out there for everyone to see. He owes them much more than an apology, he almost got them killed.

Sorry an apology wouldn't be enough for me.

But Truthmatters did the wrong thing (started a thread).

• Banned
why did you not care as much about outing private info when it involved a 15 year old possible rape victim?

Well this is a good start. Depending how bad it gets for these folks he should consider moving them as well.

• Banned
do you guys remember some asshole posting the adress of a Dem reps brother and one of you right wing nutters cut his gas line?

You didnt seem to mind then

why did you not care as much about outing private info when it involved a 15 year old possible rape victim?

Derailing your own thread huh...Makes sense, you do it to ever other thread.

I know you mean well and are a nice person, but sometimes you need to understand republicans are not the devil.

Last edited:
TM, I thought this thread was about that idiot racist Spike Lee. Why do you keep bringing up other incidents??

Did your thread not go where you wanted it to so you're trying to re-direct??

why do you people always float arround on you morals depending on the poltics??

Spike lee helped these people and who helped the reps brother from your side for getting him attacked?

He's a fracking idiot for ever trying to put anyone's address out there for everyone to see. He owes them much more than an apology, he almost got them killed.

Sorry an apology wouldn't be enough for me.

He also paid them an undisclosed settlement.

But, since there is already a thread about it... I'm not bothering to post any further here.

No one on the right even admitted their posting of the adress did this.

Spike Lee made a mistake and fixed it.

All your side does is deny anything they do has consequneces

Forum List

Back