Spike Lee and other liberals endanger innocent people with tweet.

If I were her, being me.. If a group of NBPP started congregating infront of my home I would come out with my SKS and my 9 mm onto my front porch and tell them to get the fuck away from my home.

Far easier, and less confrontational, to get a really decent lawyer and start suing every single individual who tweeted that address. And, for the NBP.... I'd be suing every last one of them - as individuals, and as an organization.

I'd do that too. I'm not going to be a prisoner in my own home because some insane lynch mob thinks my home is where a shooter lives while waiting for lawyers to draw up paperwork.

Oh, for sure... I'd stay in my home and shoot any bastard who tried any shit with me.

Far easier, and less confrontational, to get a really decent lawyer and start suing every single individual who tweeted that address. And, for the NBP.... I'd be suing every last one of them - as individuals, and as an organization.

I'd do that too. I'm not going to be a prisoner in my own home because some insane lynch mob thinks my home is where a shooter lives while waiting for lawyers to draw up paperwork.

Oh, for sure... I'd stay in my home and shoot any bastard who tried any shit with me.

Unfortunately I don't think Spike can be sued if the address was public info to begin with.

Unfortunately I don't think Spike can be sued if the address was public info to begin with.

I think there's enough for a decent lawyer to show intent to incite violence. Why else would one tweet the address of a man you believe to be guilty of wrong doing? A whole bunch of assholes in this country.... and it only takes one to decide to grab his/her 15 minutes of fame by being the one that offed Zimmerman.

He did a bit more than just give the address. He gave out the wrong address intending that people go to that address and administer street justice to people he asserted was Zimmerman's parents. That was also not true.

So RAVI, you can neg me for lying as you say but you don't have the nerve to post it in here?

Fuck you twit. The op is 100 % factual as are my follow ups.

Bitch

I don't understand how The Black Panthers can put a 10k bounty on someone's head and not be in jail. And this can't be considered free speech because they ARE inciting violence.

If they were white, they would be in jail.

Obama appointed a real n*****, Eric Holder, to head the federal Justice Department. One of his first acts in office was to drop charges of voter intimidation against Black Panthers who had been "patrolling" polling places in their uniforms, armed with clubs.

I don't understand how The Black Panthers can put a 10k bounty on someone's head and not be in jail. And this can't be considered free speech because they ARE inciting violence.

If they were white, they would be in jail.

Obama appointed a real n*****, Eric Holder, to head the federal Justice Department. One of his first acts in office was to drop charges of voter intimidation against Black Panthers who had been "patrolling" polling places in their uniforms, armed with clubs.

And Bush appointed TWO African Americans to the Office of Secretary of State. YOUR POINT, Ariux, besides being racist, that is?

Filmmaker Spike Lee tweeted the wrong home address for George Zimmerman, the Sanford, Fla., man who many are claiming should be arrested for shooting and killing Trayvon Martin. The tweet could have potentially put the woman who actually lives at that address in danger.

The Washington Times’ Kerry Picket went to the address that Lee tweeted as members of the New Black Panther Party were offering a $10,000 cash reward for Zimmerman’s capture, “dead or alive,” and others were demanding his arrest.

“[T]he Edgewater Circle address Mr. Lee re-tweeted out is not part of the gated Retreat at Twin Lakes where the shooting took place and where Mr. Zimmerman lives,” Picket reported. “The area is not even a gated community.”

“In fact, I took a drive to that Edgewater Circle address that so many on Twitter re-tweeted and cursed, and I discovered through a neighbor, named Tim, who lives across the street from the address, that not only does George Zimmerman not live at the lakeside house but a woman by the name of Elaine does,” Picket added.

Picket also said several news agencies have showed up at the address looking for Zimmerman, which – with the crowds the Panthers, MSNBC’s Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have whipped up into a frenzy – may have put the woman, Elaine, in danger.

Spike Lee | Twitter | George Zimmerman | The Daily Caller

Liberals are sure classy huh? Fucking pigs.

Yeah. That was TOTALLY stupid. That woman should sue them, easily.

That question has crossed my mind more than once. Frankly, it's outrageous. They - and Lee - should be facing charges.

Oh can you imagine the made up outrage
:omg:

I don't see why the Black Panthers, the equivalent of the KKK, get public support to walk down the street and protest.

If blacks killed white people and the KKK went out to protest, then the NCAAP and other liberals would be out there counter protesting. Oh wait they did, regardless of the disrespect to the victims, in the Christian/Newsom case. The protest the NCAAP did in effect was support some of the most immoral animals the world has seen!

That question has crossed my mind more than once. Frankly, it's outrageous. They - and Lee - should be facing charges.

Oh can you imagine the made up outrage
:omg:

Yes, I can. And I would enjoy every damned minute of it. :lol:

Maybe now would actually be a good time for Obama to chime in and call for cooler heads and the rule of law. I bet he won't.

Why should he. Everything is working out just as planned. The media plays the story over and over, so now its what everyone is talking about.

They are NOT talking about:

$5 Gas
"I'll have more flexibility"
8.3%
$15 Trillion

and oh yea... liberal core beliefs are unconstitutional.

Maybe now would actually be a good time for Obama to chime in and call for cooler heads and the rule of law. I bet he won't.

Why should he. Everything is working out just as planned. The media plays the story over and over, so now its what everyone is talking about.

They are NOT talking about:

$5 Gas
"I'll have more flexibility"
8.3%
$15 Trillion

and oh yea... liberal core beliefs are unconstitutional.

Standard Saul Alinsky tactics.

Forum List

Back