Spike Lee and other liberals endanger innocent people with tweet.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Filmmaker Spike Lee tweeted the wrong home address for George Zimmerman, the Sanford, Fla., man who many are claiming should be arrested for shooting and killing Trayvon Martin. The tweet could have potentially put the woman who actually lives at that address in danger.

The Washington Times’ Kerry Picket went to the address that Lee tweeted as members of the New Black Panther Party were offering a $10,000 cash reward for Zimmerman’s capture, “dead or alive,” and others were demanding his arrest.

“[T]he Edgewater Circle address Mr. Lee re-tweeted out is not part of the gated Retreat at Twin Lakes where the shooting took place and where Mr. Zimmerman lives,” Picket reported. “The area is not even a gated community.”

“In fact, I took a drive to that Edgewater Circle address that so many on Twitter re-tweeted and cursed, and I discovered through a neighbor, named Tim, who lives across the street from the address, that not only does George Zimmerman not live at the lakeside house but a woman by the name of Elaine does,” Picket added.

Picket also said several news agencies have showed up at the address looking for Zimmerman, which – with the crowds the Panthers, MSNBC’s Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have whipped up into a frenzy – may have put the woman, Elaine, in danger.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/p...ess-possibly-putting-sanford-woman-in-danger/

Liberals are sure classy huh? Fucking pigs.

• Banned
I don't understand how The Black Panthers can put a 10k bounty on someone's head and not be in jail. And this can't be considered free speech because they ARE inciting violence.

Sharptonj STILL has not learned the lessons of

1) Tawana Brawley
2) Duke Lacrosse

Heck...it seems to me NO ONJE on the left has lkearned from those two situations.

Yes, the kid is dead. That is a tragedy. Yes, the evidence we have gives reason to believe the kid was murdered with no probable cause.

Well....we had such open and shut information on Brawley and Duke Lacrosse as well.

I don't understand how The Black Panthers can put a 10k bounty on someone's head and not be in jail. And this can't be considered free speech because they ARE inciting violence.

Holder is too busy trying to implicate the Florida police to worry about some well known, outspoken group of people that are inciting violence and quite possibly murder.

The day Holder had all charges dropped in the voter intimidation case was the day I saw him as a racist.

• Banned
I just don't understand all this. Black people are murdered EVERYDAY in this country and this attention isn't given to the situation. This mess has gotten well out of hand and the Libs involved seem to not care.

That question has crossed my mind more than once. Frankly, it's outrageous. They - and Lee - should be facing charges.

It's not surprising that there would be racist nut cases who want to lynch someone without a trial but it's amazing that nobody on the left is outraged by it.

Wow what a piece of shit Spike Lee is. These out of control race baiting shitbag liberals are literally endangering the lives of innocent people.

I hope they end up suing his ass for millions of dollars.

Wow what a piece of shit Spike Lee is. These out of control race baiting shitbag liberals are literally endangering the lives of innocent people.

I hope they end up suing his ass for millions of dollars.

If I was the owner of the address they tweeted.... that's what I'd be doing.

If I were her, being me.. If a group of NBPP started congregating infront of my home I would come out with my SKS and my 9 mm onto my front porch and tell them to get the fuck away from my home.

If I were her, being me.. If a group of NBPP started congregating infront of my home I would come out with my SKS and my 9 mm onto my front porch and tell them to get the fuck away from my home.

Far easier, and less confrontational, to get a really decent lawyer and start suing every single individual who tweeted that address. And, for the NBP.... I'd be suing every last one of them - as individuals, and as an organization.

Far easier, and less confrontational, to get a really decent lawyer and start suing every single individual who tweeted that address. And, for the NBP.... I'd be suing every last one of them - as individuals, and as an organization.

I'd do that too. I'm not going to be a prisoner in my own home because some insane lynch mob thinks my home is where a shooter lives while waiting for lawyers to draw up paperwork.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back