Spies working quickly

DBrod1215

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
Hmmmmmm...a Fox News Alert this morning revealed that Chinese and Russian "spies" have gained access to the nation's electrical power grid. "This is a major, major story," the breathless Fox bimbo reported. "With all the concerns over national security under this administration...."

Wow. These spies gained access since January 20th? Thank God bush kept us safe!

Story also reported in the WSJ but I suppose you don't actually read the news but rather absorb it via the boob tube.

Story also reported in the WSJ but I suppose you don't actually read the news but rather absorb it via the boob tube.

HAHAHA! That's what Republican propagandists count on, is it not? How rush, o'reilly et al make a living?

Fox. Owned by Murdoch who gave the UK the page three girl with tits.
WSJ . Owned by Murdoch who gave the UK the page three girl with tits.
The (London) Times. Owned by Murdoch who gave the UK the page three girl with tits.
The Sun. The original newspaper that Murdoch created so he could give the UK the page three girl with tits.

I'll hold.

Page 3 - Model Propaganda: The Sun, The Girls, The Truth

HAHAHA! That's what Republican propagandists count on, is it not? How rush, o'reilly et al make a living?

I do not listen to rush, nor do I watch O Reilly or Hannity. I read and formulate my own opinions. Unlike you, i do not need them spoon fed to me.

Last edited:
I do not doubt that this nation has industrial spies.

Any nation truly worried about what this nation does with a lick of sense knows the best way to threaten this nation's ability to impact their universe is by effecting our economy.

Chna is obviously not run by fools!

They already own our Congress, that's obvious enough.

Last edited:

I do not listen to rush, nor do I watch O Reilly or Hannity. I read and formulate my own opinions.

Assuming that is true, you are the exception among Republicans. Perhaps the funniest GOP propagandist of all time is a man named Glenn Beck. On at least seven occasions, this guy (with the Lloyd Bucher tribute haircut), has wept on television, regained his "composure" and blubbered, verbatim, "I'm sorry. I just love my country." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Curiously, some Republicans actually believe this idiot is sincere. And people wonder why the GOP is dead, never to return? Beck could play the William Hurt role in any remake of Broadcast News.

Odd how Obow-ow has been preaching about updating the electrical grid lately. Now, suddenly, we have SPIES lurking in the grid.

It puts us 1 step closer to paying a tax every time we turn on a light switch - in addition to the taxes we (some of us) already pay. :eusa_eh:

Odd how Obow-ow has been preaching about updating the electrical grid lately. Now, suddenly, we have SPIES lurking in the grid.

Suddenly?

It puts us 1 step closer to paying a tax every time we turn on a light switch - in addition to the taxes we (some of us) already pay. :eusa_eh:

We ALREADY pay a tax every time we turn on a light switch.

Suddenly?

We ALREADY pay a tax every time we turn on a light switch.
After the new grid goes in we will pay MORE tax. It's time to start thinking about how to get off the grid altogether. Whoever is first at the finish line with a solution to this problem will be filthy rich. ...probably some kid in a "developing country" who's actually paying attention in school!

I do not listen to rush, nor do I watch O Reilly or Hannity. I read and formulate my own opinions.

Assuming that is true, you are the exception among Republicans. Perhaps the funniest GOP propagandist of all time is a man named Glenn Beck. On at least seven occasions, this guy (with the Lloyd Bucher tribute haircut), has wept on television, regained his "composure" and blubbered, verbatim, "I'm sorry. I just love my country." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Curiously, some Republicans actually believe this idiot is sincere. And people wonder why the GOP is dead, never to return? Beck could play the William Hurt role in any remake of Broadcast News.

And you so readily expose you poor reasoning skill by assuming I am a repudlican (sic)
neither am I a dimocrat (sic).

unlike you i prefer to be a free thinking individual and do not subscribe to the political dogma that you so obviously do.

Last edited:

And you so readily expose you poor reasoning skill by assuming I am a repudlican (sic)

unlike you i prefer to be a free thinking individual and do not subscribe to the political dogma that you so obviously do.

HAHAHAHA! I simply hate...I'm not sure "hate" is strong enough, but in honor of Rudolf Flesch, I'll use a word you can understand...all things Republican.

HAHAHAHA! I simply hate...I'm not sure "hate" is strong enough, but in honor of Rudolf Flesch, I'll use a word you can understand...all things Republican.

typical weak minded dimocrat.

Forum List

Back