Spidey, please tell us about Abortion...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Tell us all how Republicans want to use women's bodies as incubators against their will. Also that by making abortion illegal, we run the risk of coat hanger deaths for the female population.

I'm curious as to how someone could be so completely fucked up in the head to believe this.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forum...16&perpage=15&highlight=abortion&pagenumber=4

posted by spidermantuba
The so called "Pro-Life" movement is also anxious to see lots of dead and disfigured women from coat hanger abortions, they can't wait to get revenge on women who would dare to be more than incubators.

and

Hey, if they want to take the chance of getting raped one day and becoming either a state owned incubator or a coat hanger case, that's up to them. If they don't want rights over their own body, that's cool, they can pretend they don't have any, as long as they don't bother the rest of us.

I wonder what that "so-called pro-life" movement thinks of this?

Originally posted by insein
Tell us all how Republicans want to use women's bodies as incubators against their will.

oh come on insein, you know all you little republicans are like that 'alien' in the movie, using humans as incubators for all your little demon spawn. :p: :D

I just want to know why spidey believes such things when women are in the pro-life movement as well.
Hey, if they want to take the chance of getting raped one day and becoming either a state owned incubator or a coat hanger case, that's up to them. If they don't want rights over their own body, that's cool, they can pretend they don't have any, as long as they don't bother the rest of us.
Well, sure, I take that chance of getting raped one day and ending up pregnant, but actually, there is proof that most of the time women don't get pregnant when they are raped, because of the high stress and all, but even if I did get pregnant, I don't see how it's the child's fault. The child did not asked to be conceived of in such a way. Why should that child's life be considered irrelevant?

Abortion is a sensitive issue for me, because my parents had to make the pro-life decision when my mother was pregnant--I am a triplet, and my father and mother were really worried about the financial end of things, and how they were going to afford everything, and blah blah blah. The doctor kept bringing up the option of aborting one or two of us. And as I was the closest to reach, I would have been the first to go. Fortunately, my parents chose not to do what the doctor suggested, and my mother gave birth to all three of us. I don't see why it's okay to kill a human life just because it's inconvenient, or it happened because of rape--it's still alive, and it's innocent of any crime...

Originally posted by insein
Tell us all how Republicans want to use women's bodies as incubators against their will. Also that by making abortion illegal, we run the risk of coat hanger deaths for the female population.

I'm curious as to how someone could be so completely fucked up in the head to believe this.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forum...16&perpage=15&highlight=abortion&pagenumber=4

I wonder what that "so-called pro-life" movement thinks of this?

Spidey cannot tell us anything about abortion because he is an extremist!

Spidey,do you really believe that Republicans want to use women as incubators? You almost sound like those extremist feminists that think women should get abortions even when the circumstances are right. If a woman gets pregnant and performs a coathanger abortion on herself,Well,I call her an idiot and I don't feel sorry for her. She got herself knocked up and her and dad need to take responsibility. And why is it that you seem to believe women should have a "choice" to have an abortion,yet if she "chooses" to keep the child even if she is raped,she should leave everyone alone. Maybe the women that have abortions should leave everyone alone by not using our tax dollars to pay for abortions that half the country does not believe in. What about the teens that can have abortions and not tell mom and dad?! Oh,who cares,it's just an abortion-for shit sakes,wake up and smell the coffee. Abortion is not natural,and a woman's body will not accept the baby if it cannot handle it. Abortion is playing God. I don't think even you Spidy,compare to him.

"Tell us all how Republicans want to use women's bodies as incubators against their will"

The fetus is using the woman's body as an incubator but it received the woman's permission when the woman engaged in behavior that resulted in the fetus being created. If a woman doesn't want to bring a baby into the world, she shouldn't get pregnant.

"Also that by making abortion illegal, we run the risk of coat hanger deaths for the female population."

If I try to perform surgery on myself, it might result in my injury or death. I might try to make cocaine or heroine for myself since I can't find anyone to make it for me. I might make a mistake in creating the drugs and kill myself in the process. If you do something illegal and dangerous, you might end up killing yourself. Perhaps one shouldn't engage in illegal and dangerous activity.

Originally posted by mattskramer
"Tell us all how Republicans want to use women's bodies as incubators against their will"

The fetus is using the woman's body as an incubator but it received the woman's permission when the woman engaged in behavior that resulted in the fetus being created. If a woman doesn't want to bring a baby into the world, she shouldn't get pregnant.

"Also that by making abortion illegal, we run the risk of coat hanger deaths for the female population."

If I try to perform surgery on myself, it might result in my injury or death. I might try to make cocaine or heroine for myself since I can't find anyone to make it for me. I might make a mistake in creating the drugs and kill myself in the process. If you do something illegal and dangerous, you might end up killing yourself. Perhaps one shouldn't engage in illegal and dangerous activity.

Well said Matt. I'm anxious for this dumbasses response. If he even gives one.

Originally posted by proud_savagette
I just want to know why spidey believes such things when women are in the pro-life movement as well.

Well, sure, I take that chance of getting raped one day and ending up pregnant, but actually, there is proof that most of the time women don't get pregnant when they are raped, because of the high stress and all, but even if I did get pregnant, I don't see how it's the child's fault. The child did not asked to be conceived of in such a way. Why should that child's life be considered irrelevant?

Abortion is a sensitive issue for me, because my parents had to make the pro-life decision when my mother was pregnant--I am a triplet, and my father and mother were really worried about the financial end of things, and how they were going to afford everything, and blah blah blah. The doctor kept bringing up the option of aborting one or two of us. And as I was the closest to reach, I would have been the first to go. Fortunately, my parents chose not to do what the doctor suggested, and my mother gave birth to all three of us. I don't see why it's okay to kill a human life just because it's inconvenient, or it happened because of rape--it's still alive, and it's innocent of any crime...

I have a different, but parallel situation.

I was born to a teenage mother who refused government handouts. I have posted before that my mother had me at 16. She knew that she had to take responsibility so she found temporary work, saved up all she could, so that she and my adopted father would be able to survive on their own. My bio-father did not want to be a part of my life when he found out my mother was prego. They had broken off their relationship about a month before she found out she was carrying me. She had just started dating my adopted dad, and when she told him that she was pregnant, and my bio father didn't want to be in my life. So my dad took on a huge responsibility at 18, and claimed me as his, putting his name on my birth certificate.

My dad worked 2 jobs after I was born, so that my mother could stay home with me. They never got married, and they split when I was 3. My mother decided to better our lives by going to nursing school. I had to live with my grandma during this time, as my dad had moved across the state. I saw both of them alot, but only on weekends.

My mother could have skirted the consequences of her actions, and aborted me. But she didn't. This is because she knew that it was not my fault that she had not used birth control.

Yes it was hard on her, being a mother at 16. But life is hard. Mom says she says she has never once regretted it. Especially now that I have a son of my own, and she became a grandma at 39 years old. And my grandparents got to be great-grandparents early enough (they are 60 and 62) to be able to enjoy him before they got too old to get down on the floor and play. Not only that, they are young at heart and often go off-roading and ATV-ing in the Northern parts of MN.

I am not advocating women becoming mothers at 16. But in my situation, it was a blessing in disguise.

Glad your mom made the right choice,kitten

:clap: :clap1: :clap: :clap1:

I applaud her!

So spidey what off these "human incubators" here? They seem to have lived better lives thanks to their parents responsible decisions to have them born. They in turn have of their own free will decided that abortion is wrong because its the baby who suffers.

Where's your ridiculous argument now.

You insenstive lout. How dare you say such a thing! I mean are you so cruel that you bring logic into this debate.

Don't worry. The asshole would rather babble on about other things that he said he didnt say. Like killing innocent civilians. Like Bush and our military creating concentration camps. Like saying he works for the DoD in Flagstaff despite being in washington according to him. So whatever he says is shit anyway. I just wanted the pro-life crowd to rip him a new asshole on this. But then again he might like that.

Originally posted by krisy
Spidey cannot tell us anything about abortion because he is an extremist!

Spidey,do you really believe that Republicans want to use women as incubators? You almost sound like those extremist feminists that think women should get abortions even when the circumstances are right. If a woman gets pregnant and performs a coathanger abortion on herself,Well,I call her an idiot and I don't feel sorry for her. She got herself knocked up and her and dad need to take responsibility. And why is it that you seem to believe women should have a "choice" to have an abortion,yet if she "chooses" to keep the child even if she is raped,she should leave everyone alone. Maybe the women that have abortions should leave everyone alone by not using our tax dollars to pay for abortions that half the country does not believe in. What about the teens that can have abortions and not tell mom and dad?! Oh,who cares,it's just an abortion-for shit sakes,wake up and smell the coffee. Abortion is not natural,and a woman's body will not accept the baby if it cannot handle it. Abortion is playing God. I don't think even you Spidy,compare to him.

You'd feel sorry for her if you were a nurse working in a hospital and you watched her die a slow death after dealing with a massive infection of her vagina for several days. My gilfriend's father has worked as a nurse since long before Roe v. Wade, and he's a Bush voter and as conservative as you get, excepting that he's seen what happens when abortion is illegal, and he doesn't want to ever see it again.

How is one person dying compare to the millions of lifes extinguished by abortion since rvw

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
And what harm has come to society?

Im like totally blown away at how you can ask how losing millions of people before they can influence the world hasnt harmed society. I mean these are people who were dead before they had a chance mostly because their mother and father wouldnt take responsbility for their actions. how is this NOT harm society?

You'd feel sorry for her if you were a nurse working in a hospital and you watched her die a slow death after dealing with a massive infection of her vagina for several days. My gilfriend's father has worked as a nurse since long before Roe v. Wade, and he's a Bush voter and as conservative as you get, excepting that he's seen what happens when abortion is illegal, and he doesn't want to ever see it again.

I don't mean for this to sound insensitive but merely as a matter of fact. As I said before, if you don't want to run the risk of endangering yourself, don't engage in illegal and risky behavior. Should we make heroine legal merely because I might try to make it myself and administer it to myself (and in doing so, endanger myself) since I can't find anyone to do it for me?

If the doctor doesn't want to see damaged women, he should tell the women not to attempt the surgery on themselves. It really is just that simple.

Originally posted by mattskramer
I don't mean for this to sound insensitive but merely as a matter of fact. As I said before, if you don't want to run the risk of endangering yourself, don't engage in illegal and risky behavior. Should we make heroine legal merely because I might try to make it myself and administer it to myself (and in doing so, endanger myself) since I can't find anyone to do it for me?

If the doctor doesn't want to see damaged women, he should tell the women not to attempt the surgery on themselves. It really is just that simple.

I agree. Spidey was just a dumbass with the most ridiculous off the wall ideas ive ever seen.

Is there some reason that she couldn't take antibiotics? What about the women that have abortions all to fast before thinking it through. How do you think their quality of life is after throwing their baby away. Not good,I can tell you that. I have had 2 children and I can tell you that unless she does not have a conscious,an abortion will haunt her the rest of her life,in ways that you will never understand. We have plenty of options in this country that are afordable to help us not to get pregnant. If your fear is that bad of it,don't have sex. It's not like you can't go on if you don't.

Late term abortions have even less legitimacy. How is pulling the child out part way,then sucking it's brains out going to save the mothers life? If her life is in danger,why not pull the baby all the way out and hook him or her up to whatever necessary to keep it alive?

Forum List

Back