Spiderman Homecoming

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
All right if you are a Spiderman fan like me you will NOT go see this movie.

Am I the only one who thinks that while the new comic book movies are great BUT YOU SHOULD NOT FUCK WITH THE ORIGIN STORIES?

It started with the last Avengers movie.

Iron man recruits Peter Parker. Now Spiderman was a reserve member of the Avengers so that can fly and Tony Stark did build a Ppiderman suit Iron Spider was a very cool plot in the comics

but Aunt May was not a hot cougar that Tony Stark wanted to fuck

Am I the only one who thinks that while the new comic book movies are great BUT YOU SHOULD NOT FUCK WITH THE ORIGIN STORIES?

Iron man recruits Peter Parker. Now Spiderman was a reserve member of the Avengers so that can fly and Tony Stark did build a Ppiderman suit Iron Spider was a very cool plot in the comics

I agree. And after seeing Logan, MCU movies are SO FUCKING BORING.

The first 2 Spiderman movies IMO were very good aside from the fact that Parker didn't do to high school with MJ Watson. Spiderman 3 with Venom not so much

But IMO the Amazing Spiderman movies were great. They were true to the origin stories and were very enjoyable

The first 2 Spiderman movies IMO were very good aside from the fact that Parker didn't do to high school with MJ Watson. Spiderman 3 with Venom not so much

But IMO the Amazing Spiderman movies were great. They were true to the origin stories and were very enjoyable

Agreed. In defense of Spiderman 3, Sam Raimi did not want to put Venom in it. He was forced to put Venom in by Sony. Also, as cheesy as they were, I did like the Andrew Garfield Spiderman movies. I actually thought he did a good job as Spiderman.

Hey, I'm kind of glad they aren't going to kill Uncle Ben for a third time.

Stop killing Uncle Ben, dammit!!!

So Aunt May not being a frail old lady is a bad thing to you?

It's just weird having her be a hot milf instead of a grandma type character, which is what I grew up with when I still read comics in the 80s and early 90s lol.

Stay true to the origin story or otherwise the character loses his identity

Stay true to the origin story or otherwise the character loses his identity

They've already changed the origins of Thor (he's a god in the comics so far as I'm aware, not some sort of alien), Vision wasn't originally created with an Infinity Stone, Scott Lang was trying to save his sick daughter's life when he stole the Ant Man suit, Black Widow was saved from brainwashing by Captain America and trained by, among others, the Winter Soldier, etc. And of course, the origins of most of the characters have changed over the years, sometimes on multiple occasions. That's the way things go when your characters stay around for decades but never age.

Aunt May being younger is a change, but not one that automatically makes Peter Parker a completely different person.

They've already changed the origins of Thor (he's a god in the comics so far as I'm aware, not some sort of alien), Vision wasn't originally created with an Infinity Stone, Scott Lang was trying to save his sick daughter's life when he stole the Ant Man suit, Black Widow was saved from brainwashing by Captain America and trained by, among others, the Winter Soldier, etc. And of course, the origins of most of the characters have changed over the years, sometimes on multiple occasions. That's the way things go when your characters stay around for decades but never age.

Aunt May being younger is a change, but not one that automatically makes Peter Parker a completely different person.

Good point... Let's not forget, Event One in the Marvel Universe was Reed Richards flying an experimental rocket so he could beat the Russians into space. But since he isn't 90 years old now, this would have had to have happened after the Columbia Explosion.

Forum List

Back