Spiderman 3 villian revealed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I don't see a thread on it, but what does everyone think of the revelation that the new villian is going to be Sandman?

I think it should be interesting. I am curious how they are going to we've him into the storyline because in the comics Sandman is Norman Osborns cousin.

That's been out for a while.
Thomas Haden Church will play Sandman.

Venom will also appear in Spider-man 3
A poor choice (IMO) but, Topher Grace (Eric Forman, That 70's show)
will play Venom.
Spidey 3

I like Topher Grace, but I don't see him as a villian, especially not Venom. Then again, I would've never seen Tobey Maguire as Spiderman, and here we are.

Has anyone seen that pic of Thomas Hayden Church? Dude's buffed up. Too bad he'll always be Lowell from Wings to me.

img_tchurch.jpg

JOKER96BRAVO said:
That's been out for a while.
Thomas Haden Church will play Sandman.

Venom will also appear in Spider-man 3
A poor choice (IMO) but, Topher Grace (Eric Forman, That 70's show)
will play Venom.
Spidey 3

How sure are you that the site is accurate? I havent heard any official announcements yet. And the site doesnt mention Harry osborne and I cant imagine they are going to make an entire movie without him.

How sure are you that the site is accurate? I havent heard any official announcements yet. And the site doesnt mention Harry osborne and I cant imagine they are going to make an entire movie without him.

The picture I posted came from a Sony site, so I think it's legit. As for the link Joker posted, I dunno, but it's fun to talk about whether it's for real or not.

I am pretty sure, however, that it's been confirmed that Topher Grace will be Venom.

I really liked him a lot in Traffic, but I'm not sure how he'll do in this role.

He was metioned as a cast member.

I think it's a big mistake to cram too many villians into one movie. You never have enough time to get into a real story. Time is spent jumping from one background to another.

Forum List

Back