Spiderman 2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Just saw it. Its the greatest movie this summer! Michael Moore will be lucky if anyone remembers his name this weekend.

Just saw it. Its the greatest movie this summer! Michael Moore will be lucky if anyone remembers his name this weekend...

Didn't he make some Bond movies during the sixties?....Hmmm...Michael Moore just can't place him....:confused:

I can't wait for my 9 year old son to see this!! It looked better than the first one(which I did like a lot too). I'm glad they brought Spidy back-we needed something different!

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Just saw it. Its the greatest movie this summer! Michael Moore will be lucky if anyone remembers his name this weekend.

Wait till all the movies come out for summer there champ! Heard great things about King Arthur!

But NONE can compete with Napoleon Dynamite!!!!!!!!!!

It was the best food for the soul I have seen all year.

People ought to take the message Peter learned to heart.

The movie was awesome, but I really wished it had ended before the end wedding scene, the sappy ending did not go along with the message that had been repeated throughout the film.

Did anyone else think that the scene where doc ock is going insane in the surgery room went on way too long?

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Did anyone else think that the scene where doc ock is going insane in the surgery room went on way too long?

Good point, yeah it did go one too long.

This may be a reach, but there was a vague reference to Spiderman and US Servicemen, did anyone catch that?

The movie was awesome, but I really wished it had ended before the end wedding scene, the sappy ending did not go along with the message that had been repeated throughout the film.

Soooooo, spoiled the ending there, huh? Great!

Honestly, some a-wipe on some other board already spoiled it for me, so I ain't mad atcha.;)

And as for the best movie of the summer, I would really like to see Anchorman do really well, I love Will Ferrell. Then again, King Arthur stars my future wife, so I should probably support that, too.

I think what i liked most is they didnt definatively kill doc ock. I mean he could have survived easily and the way they set up harry really worked.

I really liked it, though there were some corny parts.

And what was w/ that skinny girl who lives across the hall from Peter. does she like him? never really understood that.

I dodn't really like the goblin in the 1st picture, now it looks like I'll be seeing another one in part 3. Though maybe now, Harry will realize why his father really died.

Forum List

Back