Spicy Mustardgate: Sean Hannity's douchebaggery continued

You are being sillier than Sean here.
The guy is trying to seem, somehow, as not a disconnected from reality elitist, so he goes to a hamburger joint and asks for something that, ordinarily would not be there. Just showing he is twice as disconnected as we thought he was.

I mean, what is he going to do next, go to Skippers and ask for Beluga Caviar?

Go to the local package discount liquor store and ask for Chateu Rothchild Leffitte'67?

Wow ... um ... babbling again. There is a reason this is a non-issue and you pointed out why some morons want to think it is. I can find "spicy mustard" in a TON of burger joints around here. All of our hotdog stands carry it ... and trust me, Seattle isn't an elitist city. Hate to shatter your tiny little world view, but your one tiny town is not the whole country. Hell, you can probably get road side caviar in some states. Sheesh, you are as bad as Sean.
LOL
you're in Seatle, of course you would

:lol:

We are a weird city ... :tongue:

Wow ... um ... babbling again. There is a reason this is a non-issue and you pointed out why some morons want to think it is. I can find "spicy mustard" in a TON of burger joints around here. All of our hotdog stands carry it ... and trust me, Seattle isn't an elitist city. Hate to shatter your tiny little world view, but your one tiny town is not the whole country. Hell, you can probably get road side caviar in some states. Sheesh, you are as bad as Sean.
LOL
you're in Seatle, of course you would

We are a weird city ... :tongue:
at least you know it

Forum List

Back