Spicer stole a frig from his underlings

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Sean Spicer Stole A Fridge From White House Staffers

Now, here is the moment Spicer could have shifted gears. It's already (as the kids say) a bad look to demand the workers underneath you give up their icebox. Kudos to them for turning down a senior staffer. But Spicer wasn't satisfied. There is a Walmart about 1.5 miles from the White House where the press secretary could have bought a mini-fridge (for as little as $60!). Instead he waited. Then he pounced.

Wrote Bender in the Journal: "So Mr. Spicer waited until sundown—after his young staffers had left—to take matters into his own hands. He was spotted by a fellow White House official lugging the icebox down the White House driveway after 8 p.m."

-----------------------------

One, he's a Republican. That's what they do. They steal from those who have less than they do.

Second, he's learned from Trump, a man who stiffed his workers again and again, used his foundation as a slush fund and stole from children with cancer.

How low can you go?

Now, here is the moment Spicer could have shifted gears. It's already (as the kids say) a bad look to demand the workers underneath you give up their icebox. Kudos to them for turning down a senior staffer. But Spicer wasn't satisfied. There is a Walmart about 1.5 miles from the White House where the press secretary could have bought a mini-fridge (for as little as $60!). Instead he waited. Then he pounced.

Wrote Bender in the Journal: "So Mr. Spicer waited until sundown—after his young staffers had left—to take matters into his own hands. He was spotted by a fellow White House official lugging the icebox down the White House driveway after 8 p.m."

One, he's a Republican. That's what they do. They steal from those who have less than they do.

Second, he's learned from Trump, a man who stiffed his workers again and again, used his foundation as a slush fund and stole from children with cancer.

How low can you go?

That's boring.

One time an underling of mine stole my underwear, um, I think that's for a different thread though :smoke:

I have several times thrown things out of hotel windows, I have thrown televisions and I once threw a mini bar out of the window and it landed in the swimming pool.

Of course I am now a well behaved girl and not a Wild Child anymore....or am I? :badgrin:

How low can you go?

That's boring.

One time an underling of mine stole my underwear, um, I think that's for a different thread though :smoke:

I have several times thrown things out of hotel windows, I have thrown televisions and I once threw a mini bar out of the window and it landed in the swimming pool.

Of course I am now a well behaved girl and not a Wild Child anymore....or am I? :badgrin:

You forgot to tell them you had someone stuffed in the mini bar...now that wasn't so nice was it? :eusa_naughty:

I heard he was pretty pickled though.:eusa_think:

How low can you go?

That's boring.

You forgot to tell them you had someone stuffed in the mini bar...now that wasn't so nice was it? :eusa_naughty:

I had no choice darling, he was about to tell everyone that I'm a Russian Agent :omg:

How low can you go?

When I was in Texas, I was taken to some baseball games which I didn't comprehend. One of these situations I was sitting there as I was at all of them, with my opera glasses looking at the baseball players nice buttocks and there suddenly were many people surrounding me and on the floor and I thought were looking up my dress, but what this was that one of the baseball players hit the ball and for some reason it went under my seat and all these people were trying to get the ball.

This has nothing to do with Sean Spicer and the fridge, but I was just reminded in my mind of this strange happening I had in Texas at that baseball game.

I had many strange happenings in America.

How low can you go?

That's boring.

I had no choice darling, he was about to tell everyone that I'm a Russian Agent :omg:

A
1033249144001_2549518811001_video-still-for-video-1867131427001.jpg

How low can you go?

That's boring.

A
1033249144001_2549518811001_video-still-for-video-1867131427001.jpg

Yes and yes and excellent :thup:

So Republicans are proud Spicer stole from underlings?

Forum List

Back