Spicer lies about triple shooting, sez it had nothing to do with Trump

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
oh of course not Sean

the killer (white, not that there's anything wrong with that) was screaming a Trump stump speech before shooting 2 Middle Eastern men........hell of a coincidence!

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Friday that it was "absurd" to suggest any connection between President Donald Trump's rhetoric and a triple shooting in Kansas that some witnesses described as racially motivated.

Adam Purinton, a 51-year-old resident of Olathe, Kansas, was arrested on Thursday in connection with a triple shooting the night before.

He shouted "get out of my country" before opening fire on Wednesday and later told a bartender that he had killed two Middle Eastern men, according to a report by the Kansas City Star.

A bartender at the bar where the shooting took place said that Purinton used "racial slurs" before he opened fire.

White House: 'Absurd' To Suggest KS Shooting Linked To Trump's Rhetoric

So let me get this right.... Trump is to blame for a shooting but the left is never to blame for shootings that occur in similar circumstances?

You got it.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

So let me get this right.... Trump is to blame for a shooting but the left is never to blame for shootings that occur in similar circumstances?

You got it.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

That,s an insult to crack whores

I realize that, and if any are reading, I apologize and claim artistic license.

Have you considered how hard it is to make an analogy to liberals that isn't insulting to someone?

applesack should be back in few hours after he spams this to three other boards. :lol:

Alot of whacko's out there who are very unstable, and if the final straw is broken they can look to just about anything to justify their evil deeds. Obama caused the police to be shot all to pieces in Dallas and beyond, because he was a racist from hell himself, and he sided with a thug named Mike Brown on a false narrative that was created by those who want to fight law and order in any form or fashion in which they can.

oh of course not Sean

the killer (white, not that there's anything wrong with that) was screaming a Trump stump speech before shooting 2 Middle Eastern men........hell of a coincidence!

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Friday that it was "absurd" to suggest any connection between President Donald Trump's rhetoric and a triple shooting in Kansas that some witnesses described as racially motivated.

Adam Purinton, a 51-year-old resident of Olathe, Kansas, was arrested on Thursday in connection with a triple shooting the night before.

He shouted "get out of my country" before opening fire on Wednesday and later told a bartender that he had killed two Middle Eastern men, according to a report by the Kansas City Star.

A bartender at the bar where the shooting took place said that Purinton used "racial slurs" before he opened fire.

White House: 'Absurd' To Suggest KS Shooting Linked To Trump's Rhetoric
Where does the article claim Spicer lied? What's your source that they didn't have?

Forum List

Back