"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

What makes people think all gay marriages would remain intact just because they are between gay people? All gay relationships don't stay together until the end of time...people are human...feelings fade....things happen. Just like for EVERYONE else.

What makes people think all gay marriages would remain intact just because they are between gay people? All gay relationships don't stay together until the end of time...people are human...feelings fade....things happen. Just like for EVERYONE else.

The gays I know... most of them are emotional wrecks and go through relationships like dirty underwear.

The gays I know... most of them are emotional wrecks and go through relationships like dirty underwear.

yeah, I bet you know a lot of gays. :doubt:

Show ANYTHING that says people think that all gay marriages would remain intact. No one is saying that, and the point has gone completely over your head. Well done.

That's not what I'm saying, of course those couples have the same issues straight people do I'm sure.

I'm saying it's funny how people babble about how important marriage is and then are doing this stuff while they're married.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered Love Child with Former Staffer! - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

One of the loudest babblers on the idea that marriage should keep it's sanctity so gays shouldn't get married has admitted to fathering a love child during his marriage.

You can't make this stuff up!

Good Morning Honey, can you pass the toast? By the way... I have a 10 year old child with another woman.

What does this have to do with politics??? Pretty Fucked up if you ask me, and yes he is an Ass.

yeah, I bet you know a lot of gays. :doubt:

Actually I know quite a few, my sister is lesbian.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered Love Child with Former Staffer! - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

One of the loudest babblers on the idea that marriage should keep it's sanctity so gays shouldn't get married has admitted to fathering a love child during his marriage.

Good Morning Honey, can you pass the toast? By the way... I have a 10 year old child with another woman.

What does this have to do with politics??? Pretty Fucked up if you ask me, and yes he is an Ass.

He's an ass in more ways than one....he gave CA one big FU as he went out the door, pardoning (actually lessening the sentence) of the son of a political big shot who had be convicted of murder. Didn't tell the prosecutor, didn't tell the family of the boy killed...Everyone here was pretty up at arms about it...when interviewed...Ah-nold goes "ZZZZZZZ".

Show ANYTHING that says people think that all gay marriages would remain intact. No one is saying that, and the point has gone completely over your head. Well done.

It didn't go over my head at all. People are trying to make the point that because some straight marriages fail...that means that the traditional marriage should be abandoned because it's a joke. This is a stupid argument,because like I said...gay marriage is not a 100% sure thing. Personally... I could careless if gays want to/are allowed to marry. But if the institution itself sucks so much...why fight for the right to call it a "marriage"...just because you can??

Arnold as a former politician and I'm laughing about one of his political stances.

That's not what I'm saying, of course those couples have the same issues straight people do I'm sure.

I'm saying it's funny how people babble about how important marriage is and then are doing this stuff while they're married.

Right...like gays fighting for marriage...then ending long term relationships over stupid cheating issues. (See Mellissa Etheridge). People are flawed.:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Really, I don't give two shits about the private life of a politician.. But when he uses the whole "family values" and "sanctity of marriage" as an attack on gay people, while having affairs and fathering children outside of their marriage.. Then they not only become a hypocrite, they become a fucking hypocrite. Literally.

Really, I don't give two shits about the private life of a politician.. But when he uses the whole "family values" and "sanctity of marriage" as an attack on gay people, while having affairs and fathering children outside of their marriage.. Then they not only become a hypocrite, they become a fucking hypocrite. Literally.

I would bet that you know more people that are hypocrites than are not hypocrites. It is as human condition, if you haven't noticed. ;) Shhhh!!! It's a secret. ;) :lol:

Right...like gays fighting for marriage...then ending long term relationships over stupid cheating issues. (See Mellissa Etheridge). People are flawed.:eusa_shhh:

You're stating the obvious, I've never heard one person argue gay marriages wouldn't have the same issues as straight marriages.

I'm trying to state another obvious, that Arnold doesn't respect the sanctity of marriage, and shouldn't have pretended to.

It didn't go over my head at all. People are trying to make the point that because some straight marriages fail...that means that the traditional marriage should be abandoned because it's a joke. This is a stupid argument,because like I said...gay marriage is not a 100% sure thing. Personally... I could careless if gays want to/are allowed to marry. But if the institution itself sucks so much...why fight for the right to call it a "marriage"...just because you can??

The point is, there is no sanctity of marriage. The concept is an illusion and preventing gay people from marrying in fear of destroying something that doesn't exist is ridiculous. The fact is that if gay people are able to be married legally, straight people will continue to be able to get married...just like before. And just like before people will cheat, get divorced and do what they please, all of which has nothing to do with whether or not Gay people are allowed to be legally married.

(CNN) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child more than 10 years ago outside of his marriage to Maria Shriver, a source close to the former California governor confirmed to CNN Tuesday.

The revelation, published first by the Los Angeles Times, came about a week after Schwarzenegger and his wife of 25 years announced that they were "amicably separating."

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said in a statement obtained by CNN. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

Schwarzenegger fathered the child with a household staffer, the Times article said. He has provided support for the child since birth, the source told CNN.

LA Times: Schwarzenegger had child with staffer - CNN.com

Forum List

Back