Sperm grown in a test tube

This sort of thing is exactly why whatever small group of real Men are left in the United States need to actually stand up and stop enabling this sort of behavior.

The OP mentioned tire changing, but there are a ton of other things that the ladies don't terribly care to do, which end up on the "Honey Do" lists of guys all across the country. Gentlemen, until she starts acting like a lady/woman tell her that she can use that "Honey Do" list in place of her next maxi pad. WHEN she chooses to act like a lady, then you will feel obliged to act like the Man of the house. Until then she can change her own tires/oil, clean the gutters, mow the lawn, paint the living room, and whatever else is on that "Honey Do" list.

I pay someone to change the tires and oil and I do the mowing ,painting and gutter cleaning at my house and I am married.

My hubbys honey do list contains only the things he is thousand times better than me at.

They are the things he wouldnt want me to do because he knows his efforts will far excede mine.

Dont worry guys you will never be replaced by anything but another man.

You are just too cute and sweet........well at least my man is.

This sort of thing is exactly why whatever small group of real Men are left in the United States need to actually stand up and stop enabling this sort of behavior.

The OP mentioned tire changing, but there are a ton of other things that the ladies don't terribly care to do, which end up on the "Honey Do" lists of guys all across the country. Gentlemen, until she starts acting like a lady/woman tell her that she can use that "Honey Do" list in place of her next maxi pad. WHEN she chooses to act like a lady, then you will feel obliged to act like the Man of the house. Until then she can change her own tires/oil, clean the gutters, mow the lawn, paint the living room, and whatever else is on that "Honey Do" list.

There are single women and single mothers doing that stuff everyday on their own, its really not that hard. Men need to do more for a woman than take out the trash and clean gutters I'll tell you that much.

There are single women and single mothers doing that stuff everyday on their own, its really not that hard. Men need to do more for a woman than take out the trash and clean gutters I'll tell you that much.

There are single women and mothers doing it every day because they don't have another option, HG. I'm fairly certain that most of them have other things they would rather be doing most of the time.

Yes, Men do need to do more... they need to bring home the financial support, they need to be the Head of the Household, they need to ensure that things are running smoothly. It's not easy being the Man of the house, and it's also not a role that women were intended to undertake.

:lol: You, all buy yourself, are making a case for the elimination of men.

I wouldn't eliminate them though...I think they would make awesome pets.

Forum List

Back