Spend A Moment In Da Hood (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
How would you like to be a Cop and have to deal with this shit?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The problem is its not their fault. White people aint be given them no jobs. And...tha police just need to go in and do community policing and build relationships with thaf community. ....and all that shit.

I barely kept a straight face typing that nonsense.

To be fair I Googled trailor park fights to show the equally feral white trash culture.

Found a bunch of stupid shit like this

I see none of the liberals here want to spend any time in da hood

They have a lot to say about poverty, white privilege, and white flight, but none of them dare live in da hood. Tim Wise, for example, found the whitest neighborhood he could find as he spews his nonsense. Even black intellectuals refuse to live in da hood. Black people aren't stupid. The first thing they do when they earn a decent living is leave da hood an put their children in the whitest school they can find. Who could blame them?

They have a lot to say about poverty, white privilege, and white flight, but none of them dare live in da hood. Tim Wise, for example, found the whitest neighborhood he could find as he spews his nonsense. Even black intellectuals refuse to live in da hood. Black people aren't stupid. The first thing they do when they earn a decent living is leave da hood an put their children in the whitest school they can find. Who could blame them?

The movie "Next Friday", the character Uncle Elroy..."Lotto Stud" who was in the ghetto and hit the lottery....he says "I know I said Id never leave the hood....but soon as I got my money...I WAS GONE!"

I wonder why the pro athletes and rappers who make all these political statements...why they got their money and fled to white gated communities?

The movie "Next Friday", the character Uncle Elroy..."Lotto Stud" who was in the ghetto and hit the lottery....he says "I know I said Id never leave the hood....but soon as I got my money...I WAS GONE!"

I wonder why the pro athletes and rappers who make all these political statements...why they got their money and fled to white gated communities?

Beverly Hills with a beautiful white model at their side. But when they make their rap videos they gotta keep it real yo! Thus they hire some twerking she-thugs.

I only go into majority black areas with black friends, as it gets quite scary otherwise.

Then I generally don't like people in general - and only go out in public when I need to.

It is entirely possible to live your life without violence, and brawls were something I avoided.

Forum List

Back