Spencer Pratt is a bafoon

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
Not only is his faith fake, he is so oblivious to reality that he thinks he's gonna run with Sara Palin in 2015!!

2015????? Um..Spencer...DUMBASS!!!! Check your election years moron!!

Oh yeah, and Heidi took a mean swipe at a very inhospitable Al Roker after he dragged them kicking and screaming through an interview this morning the Today Show. Heidi said that women should be careful around Al because he's "mean".

LOL!!!!! Watch out ladies!!! Guys, you have nothing to fear. Al is apparently only mean to idiotic spoiled little rich girls who think their shizzy don't stink.

I was hoping there would be a freak accident on that show. He is a waste of space but I do love when Joel Mchale makes fun of him.

the fact that you are talking about him validates his behaviour. Maybe you should consider that he's playing to the very things you hate just to draw your attention. It's so... 80s hair metal, really.

the fact that you are talking about him validates his behaviour. Maybe you should consider that he's playing to the very things you hate just to draw your attention. It's so... 80s hair metal, really.
I love 80's hair metal, at least it was entertaining.

Tonight E! reveals the results of the Speidi free network poll that they created. Tonight we find out if every show on the network refrains from reporting on them.

Of course I suspect they won't stop reporting on them, because Speidi is an endless source for jokes to all the comedians on the network.

Forum List

Back