Speeding Volkswagen Jetta rolls and explodes near denver - 5 killed

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I say good riddance. These extreme speeders are psychopaths who would have eventually killed some innocent people on the highway.

Five dead in rollover crash in Arapahoe County near Elbert County line – The Denver Post

oct 2 2016 A speeding black Volkswagen Jetta crashed and exploded southeast of metro Denver early Sunday — killing five people in the vehicle, State Patrol and Arapahoe County officials said.

A coroner’s investigator said Sunday afternoon she suspected the occupants in this single-vehicle crash were young people but that the bodies were so badly burned she could not be sure.

“We’re having a really hard time. I believe they probably are young. I examined them,” medical investigator Elizabeth Ortiz said. “We’re trying to get the VIN (vehicle identification number) off the vehicle.”
“The investigation is pointing toward excessive speed as the cause,” he said. “The sedan was completely burnt.”

If you're lucky perhaps you'll wake up one day, and only the people you approve of will be alive; it will require a monumental die off.

If you're lucky perhaps you'll wake up one day, and only the people you approve of will be alive; it will require a monumental die off.

It would mean the entire destruction of the human population seeing I doubt the op'er even approves of himself!

It would mean the entire destruction of the human population seeing I doubt the op'er even approves of himself!

Eh, perhaps, but he'd have to find some sense of self-reliance if he stopped before himself, and who would he have to be angry with for not agreeing with every syllable that vomited out from between his seething lips?

Eh, perhaps, but he'd have to find some sense of self-reliance if he stopped before himself, and who would he have to be angry with for not agreeing with every syllable that vomited out from between his seething lips?

The chimp that is smarter than him?

No really bubbles the chimp would most likely be the next victim of his angry screaming at the bus fits!

I say good riddance. These extreme speeders are psychopaths who would have eventually killed some innocent people on the highway.

Five dead in rollover crash in Arapahoe County near Elbert County line – The Denver Post

oct 2 2016 A speeding black Volkswagen Jetta crashed and exploded southeast of metro Denver early Sunday — killing five people in the vehicle, State Patrol and Arapahoe County officials said.

A coroner’s investigator said Sunday afternoon she suspected the occupants in this single-vehicle crash were young people but that the bodies were so badly burned she could not be sure.

“We’re having a really hard time. I believe they probably are young. I examined them,” medical investigator Elizabeth Ortiz said. “We’re trying to get the VIN (vehicle identification number) off the vehicle.”
“The investigation is pointing toward excessive speed as the cause,” he said. “The sedan was completely burnt.”

Were all 5 people driving that car?

What did the car crash into if it wasn't another car?

HUH??? Article says the car rolled a bunch of times so the car was prolly going 300 mph and the driver was prolly playing on a phone and lost control. Crashed into the ground.

So you are so sick you defend people driving 100 mph with a car full of passengers???. Get help please.

What did the car crash into if it wasn't another car?

HUH??? Article says the car rolled a bunch of times so the car was prolly going 300 mph and the driver was prolly playing on a phone and lost control. Crashed into the ground.
Thank you for letting me know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. This may be a stupid question, but how can a car crash into the ground when the ground is what it is on anyways? Unless it went flying at one point.

Forum List

Back