Speeding Tickets!

When I was 22 I got pulled over at about 3:00am, I was drunk off my ass. The cop told me he wasn't sure how fast I was going, but that he had to do 125 to catch me. He wrote the ticket for 100mph in a 25mph zone. (I was doing 110 when I heard his siren) He never even asked me to step out of the car. Good thing to, because when I got home and stepped out of the car I fell down and crawled into the house.

Umm...I'm calling bullshit. Going that fast (drunk OR sober) will definitely land you in the backseat of a police car.

How many have you received?

How fast were you going over the limit?

To quote a washed up rocker, I can't drive 55..................................:evil:

It always happened that as soon as I would go the three years it takes to clear moving violation points, I'd immediately get pulled over and get new points. But so far I've gone the last 4, almost 5 years without a ticket.

Last one was when I still had my crotch rocket. That thing only had 2 speeds, fast and faster.

And Sammy Hagar is not washed up. You have to have first been good before you can ever be considered washed up.

When I was 22 I got pulled over at about 3:00am, I was drunk off my ass. The cop told me he wasn't sure how fast I was going, but that he had to do 125 to catch me. He wrote the ticket for 100mph in a 25mph zone. (I was doing 110 when I heard his siren) He never even asked me to step out of the car. Good thing to, because when I got home and stepped out of the car I fell down and crawled into the house.

Umm...I'm calling bullshit. Going that fast (drunk OR sober) will definitely land you in the backseat of a police car.

It would now, back then it didn't.

How many have you received?

How fast were you going over the limit?

To quote a washed up rocker, I can't drive 55..................................:evil:

I have received five, I think. usually going around 15 over. On my 18th birthday, I got pulled over going 84 in a 55. non hiway. I made a point of saying I was 18 TODAY. He let me go. Good thing, because I already had four points by then.

I had a clean record until last week while on vacation. It appears there was a speed trap and since I had an out of state tag, and driving a Cadillac I was a big target. I hope my $119.00 will help defer the cost for some cops armor.

I've gotten a few. I think the worst was 85 in a 55 zone. Underage, had upopened wine in the back which my friend and I swore we were transporting to her older brother. Orange and white Pinto.

I was stopped for going 74 in a 55 not too long ago, late to pick someone up, I got off with a warning.

I went faster before I got nabbed, I was slowing down. And I was still in a hurry when I left the officer...I had to hit the brakes when I started spraying gravel on him.

He knew who I was supposed to be picking up and was sympathetic.

I've had 'em all... display of power, drag racing, speed in excess, imprudent speed, conduct regardless of life, you name it, I've been written up for it. My DL has been suspended 7 times and revoked twice.

I wised up... I bought a "bird dawg," works like a charm... :D

If you're thinking about getting one, get the best.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back