Speeding Tickets!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
How many have you received?

How fast were you going over the limit?

To quote a washed up rocker, I can't drive 55..................................:evil:

To quote a washed up rocker, I can't drive 55..................................:evil:

i am the ticket master....well my buddy has had one bigger but he doesn't post online.

Take a guess at mine

I say you just got busted going 18 mph over the limit echo.

i am the ticket master....well my buddy has had one bigger but he doesn't post online.

Take a guess at mine

I say you just got busted going 18 mph over the limit echo.

Well, Sunday on the way to my brother's lake the officer just pulled up next to me and told me to "slow down." (SHEW!)

On the way home the Sheriff pulled me over for going 20 over, but just gave me a warning thank goodness. I've only had warnings, they have never given me a ticket, though I've been pulled over about 10 times. BUT.............I am driving slower now, because I'm afraid my luck is going to run out! :eusa_pray: :lol:

My first ticket was for 18 over when I was 16 years old. 63 in a 45.

Second ticket for 68 in a 55, when I was 24. Haven't gotten any more since, and I'm 33 now.

It's not that I don't speed, its just that I live in (near) Atlanta. Up to 10 over is kind of winked at by cops, cause they can easily catch someone doing 20+ over.

my worst written ticket was for 100 in a 60. But i was going a bit faster.

it was only 450 with the MA Head injury fund surcharge (yeah my state taxes you on your citations).

Last summer I was caught doing 89 in a 65 zone in New Hampshire.

The mail in fine was $350

those nh staties will get ya every time. southern Rhode Island and Connecticut are bad too.

MA staties are chill...you can zip past going 80ish in a 65 without worry.

I'm just a bonehead sometimes is all

Here is a speedo clip from in my subaru when i was on the track up in nh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_OFIcarqA&feature=channel_page]YouTube - STi Goes 160[/ame]

When I was 22 I got pulled over at about 3:00am, I was drunk off my ass. The cop told me he wasn't sure how fast I was going, but that he had to do 125 to catch me. He wrote the ticket for 100mph in a 25mph zone. (I was doing 110 when I heard his siren) He never even asked me to step out of the car. Good thing to, because when I got home and stepped out of the car I fell down and crawled into the house.

When I was 22 I got pulled over at about 3:00am, I was drunk off my ass. The cop told me he wasn't sure how fast I was going, but that he had to do 125 to catch me. He wrote the ticket for 100mph in a 25mph zone. (I was doing 110 when I heard his siren) He never even asked me to step out of the car. Good thing to, because when I got home and stepped out of the car I fell down and crawled into the house.

Lucky duckling ... he probably thought you would regret it enough in the morning to bother with the drunk tank. ;)

Lucky duckling ... he probably thought you would regret it enough in the morning to bother with the drunk tank. ;)

Or maybe he thought no drunk person could drive that fast and stay between the lines. It wasn't a straight road, and I was in a pickup.

He wrote the ticket for 100mph in a 25mph zone.
In many states doing 100 in a 25 would be felony speeding and an automatic trip to jail

The laws had to change because the cops were being too nice, the new laws force the cops to take you in when they use to be able to weigh the situation themselves. But people abused their niceness too much (typical) and put too many of us pedestrians in danger.

No tickets. I never speed. Well....not much. Only about twice a day.

Did get stopped for going outrageously fast the other day. Cop let me of with a warning when I produced my military ID. Seems that around here a Royal Marine can get away with almost as much as gorgeous blonde ladies when it comes to breaking the speed limit. :eusa_whistle:

Or maybe he thought no drunk person could drive that fast and stay between the lines. It wasn't a straight road, and I was in a pickup.

Damn, you were luckier than I thought! :lol:

Forum List

Back