Speechless': Co-pilot deliberately crashed Germanwings plane, officials say

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
It seems to have been no accident, officials said Thursday.

Information collected by investigators suggests the co-pilot who was in control of the Germanwings airplane when it crashed, killing all 150 people on board, was acting deliberately, the prosecutor said Thursday.

The co-pilot apparently "wanted to destroy the aircraft," Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said.

Lufthansa officials are "speechless that this aircraft has been deliberately crashed by the co-pilot," CEO Carsten Spohr said. The company owns Germanwings.

It's unknown whether the co-pilot planned his actions in advance, Robin said. But the co-pilot, 28-year-old German national Andreas Lubitz, "took advantage" of a moment in which the pilot left the cockpit.

Screaming could be heard on the audio recording only in the last few minutes, and death was instantaneous for those on board when the plane crashed, Robin said.
Germanwings plane Co-pilot acted deliberately in crash - CNN.com

Have you guys been following this?

Last edited:

Information collected by investigators suggests the co-pilot who was in control of the Germanwings airplane when it crashed, killing all 150 people on board, was acting deliberately, the prosecutor said Thursday.

The co-pilot apparently "wanted to destroy the aircraft," Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said.

Lufthansa officials are "speechless that this aircraft has been deliberately crashed by the co-pilot," CEO Carsten Spohr said. The company owns Germanwings.

It's unknown whether the co-pilot planned his actions in advance, Robin said. But the co-pilot, 28-year-old German national Andreas Lubitz, "took advantage" of a moment in which the pilot left the cockpit.

Screaming could be heard on the audio recording only in the last few minutes, and death was instantaneous for those on board when the plane crashed, Robin said.

Very sad , if one wants to commit suicide why kill hundreds more, curious to hear more about the co pilot.

The co-plot was German. There was probably a Jew on the flight manifest that the savage used to justify murdering 149 people.

Very sad , if one wants to commit suicide why kill hundreds more, curious to hear more about the co pilot.

I am curious as well.

I just heard about it on the news. They didn't identify him as being Muslim but I do not believe they will. With a last name like Lubitz (not an Islamic name) he was most likely a convert to Islam - they tend to be more radical - lately. I do not believe we will ever learn about it though. I believe the European media / news will report he is a Protestant Christian or a Jew because the power of the Vatican is vast enough and great enough to use this tragedy to their advantage. There is no one the Vatican despises more than Protestants and Jews. They won't miss the opportunity - I'm sure.

Last edited:
The co-plot was German. There was probably a Jew on the flight manifest that the savage used to justify murdering 149 people.

He was most likely a convert to Islam but do not expect to ever learn of this. The Vatican has ramped up their agenda against Protestants and Jews since this pope took over and I am expecting he will surely send word to the Media / News sources throughout Europe to kill any story about a Muslim convert and report he was a Protestant Christian or a Jew. I would expect Protestant Christian because they can play the crazy card as they did with Jim Jones ( who was a well trained Jesuit) and Jones town in order to turn the world against Protestants - truth be known Jones town was mainly Catholics - not Protestants - it was all designed to look as if Jones was a Protestant but he wasn't. There is a book about it that explains how the Vatican orchestrated that one.

This news is surely heart breaking to the families hearing it right now. What a terrible thing to learn your family member / loved one was intentionally murdered. Terrible.

So am I. VERY. I'm just waiting to hear their news media report it was a Protestant Christian. I truly do not believe it will EVER be reported he was a convert to Islam. In Europe? With the Vatican overseeing? Not a chance. They will report him as a Protestant or a Jew. WAIT AND SEE.

We need some major thread merging here.

So am I. VERY. I'm just waiting to hear their news media report it was a Protestant Christian. I truly do not believe it will EVER be reported he was a convert to Islam. In Europe? With the Vatican overseeing? Not a chance. They will report him as a Protestant or a Jew. WAIT AND SEE.
Maybe he was just a regular German brainwashed and guilty over things his ancestors did, and over which he had no control at all.

Listen to this man. This has been the sixth suicide by Pilot (or co-Pilot) happening - crashing planes - and taking lives. It has happened 5 times before. Do you see a pattern here? How come the aviation authority is incapable of drawing a logical conclusion here? Anyone?

Maybe he was just a regular German brainwashed and guilty over things his ancestors did, and over which he had no control at all.
That´s the most probable of all conspiracy theories about this.

You know, Bleister. When it's happened 5 times already and they have the pilot shouting Allah Akbar on the black box? It's not exactly a "conspiracy theory".... it's more a "given'... just saying..... People need to abandon flying all together and start driving. It's like playing Russian Roulette in the air.

Oh and this report they have of complete silence and not a word from the co-pilot before crashing? I do not believe them.

You know, Bleister. When it's happened 5 times already and they have the pilot shouting Allah Akbar on the black box? It's not exactly a "conspiracy theory".... it's more a "given'... just saying..... People need to abandon flying all together and start driving. It's like playing Russian Roulette in the air.
I'll give you a truck if you promise to try to drive from Miami to Havana.

The pilot shouted Allah Akbar? Didn´t know that, Jemiah.

Forum List

Back