Speech maybe a clue to mental decline, a test Obama would fail

You gotta admit. He has a nice body. Unlike beached whale Trump.

Good lord, Obama? He lifts weights like a girl who has never lifted weights. I'd say he throws like one too but I know too many who can actually throw the ball.

The two funniest videos ever, Obama lifting weights nd throwing out the first pitch at the Nats game.
You forgot this video:

Good lord, Obama? He lifts weights like a girl who has never lifted weights. I'd say he throws like one too but I know too many who can actually throw the ball.

The two funniest videos ever, Obama lifting weights nd throwing out the first pitch at the Nats game.
You forgot this video:

So what. Lots of girls are able to make that shot. But it does give you an idea what his priorities were during his school years:

Which explains why he had his school records sealed and needs almost 5 seconds of "Uuuuum, Aaaah..." before he gets to the next word which is without fail a winner in a game of buzzword bingo.
You won't even need as many squares on a liberal buzzword bingo card as on a regular bingo sometimes all you needed was one to score a blackout:

You forgot this video:

Watch him with those 5pounders ;)

youtube obama lifting weights - Bing video

He's a girly man.

Obama could not even make a speech without a teleprompter. I've never seen Trump use one.

Here.....I hate for you to remain as IGNORANT as you are now....
(well, maybe you have your eyes closed.....if that's the case, never mind......LOL)

AP_16228681785467-1000x618.jpg

I never had (to put up with) him, so how could I miss him?

You say that, but then there is this thread about how Obama's speech annoys you (while he is pretty much out of political scene after having been a successful POTUS for 8 years)

Forum List

Back