Speculation....

Speculate

• Jail sentence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prison sentence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've sold Modo into slavery. Times are hard and sacrifices must be made. So, I have sacrificed her. As you can see, she is a tad pissy about it.

I'll bid 20 bucks if she can drive a tractor.
:lol: Quick story: When I was in 8th grade, I thought mowing the lawn would be fun because we had just bought a mower that looked like a little tractor. But, my bothers got to do that job.

Realizing that I would not shut up about it, my father let me mow the lawn one day. I did a part of the back yard, but when I got near the deck, I ran directly into a pylon for our deck. Damage to both tractor and pylon was not insignificant.

I never was allowed to mow the lawn after that.

So, what's that bid again? ;)

I'm going with hissy fit. The screaming, the stomping of feet and demanding that we get in here and pay you the attention you so desperately need. I mean really, why else would you start a thread like this? It's a 'hey look at me ... I'm leaving the boards for awhile' thread!!! It's me .. me .. me ... me Si! Focus on me!

:)

I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year Si modo.

I'm going with hissy fit. The screaming, the stomping of feet and demanding that we get in here and pay you the attention you so desperately need. I mean really, why else would you start a thread like this? It's a 'hey look at me ... I'm leaving the boards for awhile' thread!!! It's me .. me .. me ... me Si! Focus on me!

:)

I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year Si modo.
Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.

So, after later this afternoon, I'll likely not be posting until after the New Year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Solstice, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, etc.

Happy New Year (based on the Gregorian calendar, adopted by the RC Church, so my apologies about that church stuff)

Speculate away as to why...... ;)

Jail sentence?

Prison sentence?

Hissy fit?

Getting sold into slavery?

House and all my belongings including computer got sucked up by a giant sinkhole?

Excursion to Antarctica?

Other?

I will miss the time I have killed here, though. See you later and take care of yourselves, because without you, there is no US.

Getting married!

lol

merry christmas si! See you when you get back.

So, after later this afternoon, I'll likely not be posting until after the New Year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Solstice, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, etc.

Happy New Year (based on the Gregorian calendar, adopted by the RC Church, so my apologies about that church stuff)

Jail sentence?

Prison sentence?

Hissy fit?

House and all my belongings including computer got sucked up by a giant sinkhole?

Excursion to Antarctica?

Other?

I will miss the time I have killed here, though. See you later and take care of yourselves, because without you, there is no US.

Getting married!

lol

So, you picked the slavery option, too?

;)

(Thanks.)

Merry Christmas, si modo.

I speculate you are going on a three-week romp with Santa's elves.

Vinny is coming by later this afternoon to break all of your fingers for not paying on time.

So Si Modo lives in a sinkhole-infested area of the Sunshine Tree state and has to live with her parents for two weeks until they fill...

What lies beneath...

Si Modo, :thanks: we loves ya. :D

Jail sentence?

Prison sentence?

Hissy fit?

Excursion to Antarctica?

Other?

Getting married!

lol

So, you picked the slavery option, too?

;)

(Thanks.)

LOL, now how do we know he wont be the slave..... :lmao: Ya need to tell Santa that you want a tablet for Christmas.

Jail sentence?

Prison sentence?

Hissy fit?

Excursion to Antarctica?

Other?

Have a very Merry Christmas Si!

Forum List

Back