Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prison sentence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
So, after later this afternoon, I'll likely not be posting until after the New Year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Solstice, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, etc.

Happy New Year (based on the Gregorian calendar, adopted by the RC Church, so my apologies about that church stuff)

Speculate away as to why...... ;)

Jail sentence?

Prison sentence?

Hissy fit?

Getting sold into slavery?

House and all my belongings including computer got sucked up by a giant sinkhole?

Excursion to Antarctica?

Other?

I will miss the time I have killed here, though. See you later and take care of yourselves, because without you, there is no US.

So, after later this afternoon, I'll likely not be posting until after the New Year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Solstice, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, etc.

Happy New Year (based on the Gregorian calendar, adopted by the RC Church, so my apologies about that church stuff)

Jail sentence?

Prison sentence?

Hissy fit?

House and all my belongings including computer got sucked up by a giant sinkhole?

Excursion to Antarctica?

Other?

I will miss the time I have killed here, though. See you later and take care of yourselves, because without you, there is no US.

Going away to see family on the holidays? EDIT: OR going on a vacation for the holidays

Or pulling a pilgrim and taking a 2 week mental sanity forum break :D

Jail sentence?

Prison sentence?

Hissy fit?

Excursion to Antarctica?

Other?

Going away to see family on the holidays? EDIT: OR going on a vacation for the holidays

It will be longer than that.

Breaks are a good thing from time to time, though.

But, a break isn't the primary reason.

I've heard they're actually planning to close most of it off to tourists.

Jail sentence?

Prison sentence?

Hissy fit?

Excursion to Antarctica?

Other?

Well then i'm going with antartica....the rest just don't strike me as "Si Modo" material :)

Well then i'm going with antartica....the rest just don't strike me as "Si Modo" material :)
Hey, we have sinkholes here! :lol:

Giant sinkhole opens up in Virgina

Modo, so long and thanks for all the fish.

Don't forget to email me.... YIM me.... BBM me.... whatever. Have a very cool Yule, and the best 2012 eva! xx

Awwwww.....I will miss you Modo. Have a wonderful holiday. I voted for Antarctica...give a penguin a hug for me. BTW...ever see the flying penguin April Fools joke the BBC pulled? It's awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfWzp7rYR4]Penguins - BBC - YouTube[/ame]

You didn't include witness protection program on your list of options. They wouldn't let you huh?

But anyhow best of everything Si Modo. We'll miss you until you return again.

Forum List

Back