Specter's Always Been Loyal to Israel

I don't see why the Jewish influence should be a factor. It has been the GOP in the last few years that has taken the harder neocon pro-Israel stance on things like attacking Iraq and bomb bomb bomb Iran.

I don't see why the Jewish influence should be a factor. It has been the GOP in the last few years that has taken the harder neocon pro-Israel stance on things like attacking Iraq and bomb bomb bomb Iran.

I agree.

I'm just pointing out that regardless of what party he calls himself a member of, he has remained ethnically loyal.

Which would be no big deal, except that this particular ethnic groups goes crazy whenever my ethnic group does the same thing.

Obviously--not loyal to his Pennyslvania constituents after his announcement today--of "HOW DARE THEY"--referring to the Republican electorat--Spector stated--YOU WON'T FIRE me --with 29 years of service--& with a republican opponent knocking the socks off of him with a 22 point lead--I'll just switch parties & run as a Democrat. "That's what this is about."

This is why we need TERM LIMITS for the U.S. congress. As Arlan Spector just proclaimed--"he refuses" to let Pennsylvanians decide whether he goes or stays.

So he is hoping that democrat Pennyslvanians--will go into that voting booth & flip the democrat switch without actually paying attention to the name next too it. "That's the Arlan Spector strategy."

Last edited:
Obviously--not loyal to his Pennyslvania constituents after his announcement today--of "HOW DARE THEY"--referring to the Republican electorat--Spector stated--YOU WON'T FIRE me --with 29 years of service--& with a republican opponent knocking the socks off of him with a 22 point lead--I'll just switch parties & run as a Democrat. "That's what this is about."

This is why we need TERM LIMITS for the U.S. congress. As Arlan Spector just proclaimed--"he refuses" to let Pennsylvanians decide whether he goes or stays.

So he is hoping that democrat Pennyslvanians--will go into that voting booth & flip the democrat switch without actually paying attention to the name next too it. "That's the Arlan Spector strategy."

He has never been a conservative,so whats the difference. The old prick has finally shown his true colors to the Pennsy people only hope they see him for what he is now.

and i hope it backfires on him BIG time

Forum List

Back