Specific question to Liberals

You were all so OUTRAGED that Wisconsin Republicans were working to eliminate collective Bargaining. Why not a peep when Massachusetts does it?

Because liberals are inconsistent and partisan.

But that doesn’t undermine or negate the serious issue of destroying collective bargaining rights.

There is no "right" to collective bargaining.
Better to destroy a non-existent right than the budget of any state.

Who said it was fine?

Not aSINGLE Lib on this board has said ANYTHING about it from Massachusetts, there were several other threads pointing out the passage of the bill and NOT a single Liberal responded. But when we had threads on Wisconsin doing it you guys were all OVER it. SCREAMING bloody murder, insisting that Senators that fled the State were doing the right thing, demanding to know why Republicans would consider removing a "right" from workers and Unions. The press was all over it, It was big news.

Mass does it and not a peep, not a whimper. I would call that either being fine with it or being to stupid to know what is going on. You pick.

I still don't see a single Lib screaming like they did about the Republicans doing it.

Oh, so this is some childish pursuit you are on. I thought maybe your boss took away your bargaining rights. So how did you reach this conclusion concerning the board response? How many liberals are we talking about, and did you conduct a search of the archives, or decide to start whining about this non issue on your own? By the way, are there any Liberals here from Massachusettes?? That maybe your biggest hurdle!!! LMAO!!

In other words, when Republicans do it, BAD, when Democrats do it, we don't care. Right?

Well first I want you to know that Massachusetts really isn't a "liberal" state like everyone says. That is a myth. Massachusetts is actually a pretty moderate state, whether it's controlled by Democrats and Republicans.

I am a liberal and I have spoken out against this on Massachusetts as well. Not on this forum of course, but with my peers. I don't visit this forum as often as I'd like to.

Using the budget deficit as an excuse to take away collective bargaining rights is simply a political power grab for corporations. There are other ways to cut budget deficits.

And really I don't see why people are so concerned about deficits all of the sudden. I thought the problem was the economy. Cutting budget deficits and forcing political austerity on all of our workers is not going to create jobs. It is just a way for politicians to get reelected.

You were all so OUTRAGED that Wisconsin Republicans were working to eliminate collective Bargaining. Why not a peep when Massachusetts does it?

But that doesn’t undermine or negate the serious issue of destroying collective bargaining rights.

Sure there is, the 1st Amendment tells you so, and when the government engages a union contract there becomes an obligation or right to conduct business.

Not aSINGLE Lib on this board has said ANYTHING about it from Massachusetts, there were several other threads pointing out the passage of the bill and NOT a single Liberal responded. But when we had threads on Wisconsin doing it you guys were all OVER it. SCREAMING bloody murder, insisting that Senators that fled the State were doing the right thing, demanding to know why Republicans would consider removing a "right" from workers and Unions. The press was all over it, It was big news.

Mass does it and not a peep, not a whimper. I would call that either being fine with it or being to stupid to know what is going on. You pick.

I still don't see a single Lib screaming like they did about the Republicans doing it.

Oh, so this is some childish pursuit you are on. I thought maybe your boss took away your bargaining rights. So how did you reach this conclusion concerning the board response? How many liberals are we talking about, and did you conduct a search of the archives, or decide to start whining about this non issue on your own? By the way, are there any Liberals here from Massachusettes?? That maybe your biggest hurdle!!! LMAO!!

In other words, when Republicans do it, BAD, when Democrats do it, we don't care. Right?

That is your opinion, not mine. But you still didn't answer my questions, like where is this Liberal from Massachusetts on this board, you are yakking about?

Why do Republicans hate American workers having rights?

Oh, I forgot, Republicans are "owned" by corporations. Hope that helps them get jobs. Hasn't worked so far.

Unions don't give or protect your rights idiot.

Lol, a lot of the people on this website make me laugh.

Their's no "right" to negotiate contracts with your employers? Really???

I've seen even Republicans speak out against this nonsense.

Oh, I forgot, Republicans are "owned" by corporations. Hope that helps them get jobs. Hasn't worked so far.

I am part of a unionized workforce and I disagree with you.

Yes, you may have to pay dues, so what? You get better healthcare, and better pay for what you produce.

How do you know they don't protect your rights? Have you ever worked for a union before?

Yes, you may have to pay dues, so what? You get better healthcare, and better pay for what you produce.

How do you know they don't protect your rights? Have you ever worked for a union before?

Feel free to list the rights that unions either give or protect from being violated.

Feel free to list the rights that unions either give or protect from being violated.

Freedom of Speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of petition, right not to be discriminated against, etc etc.

1. Your right to negotiate contracts
2. Your right to be protected from corporate power graps, like when they want to lower your wage in favor of higher profits to keep for the executives, or if they want to lay you off in favor of higher profits

Do you want anymore

Unions 101

Freedom of Speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of petition, right not to be discriminated against, etc etc.

2. Your right to be protected from corporate power graps, like when they want to lower your wage in favor of higher profits to keep for the executives, or if they want to lay you off in favor of higher profits

Do you want anymore

LOL - Are you kidding me?

Freedom of speech, the only group that legally can not violate your freedom of speech is the government. You have NO right to freedom of speech at a job. NONE

Freedom of Petition - Same thing

Discrimination - LOL Legally companies can't discriminate and those laws are enforced by the government, not unions.

You have no right to negotiate contracts. You don't have to sign a contract PERIOD

You have no right to be protected from "corporate power grabs"

Sure , list more it just exposes your ignorance of your rights.

Last edited:

That is your opinion, not mine. But you still didn't answer my questions, like where is this Liberal from Massachusetts on this board, you are yakking about?

Ahh yes that tired canard, in the threads on Wisconsin and the Republicans doing it, when the Libs were asked if they were from Wisconsin and thus personally effected by the law, the resounding answer was NO, but we are here to protest a lost RIGHT.

The word for you on this issue is HYPOCRITE, LYING TWOFACED DIPSHIT.

Do you want anymore

Freedom of speech, the only group that legally can not violate your freedom of speech is the government. You have NO right to freedom of speech at a job. NONE

Discrimination - LOL Legally companies can't discriminate and those laws are enforced by the government, not unions.

You have no right to negotiate contracts. You don't have to sign a contract PERIOD

So you didn't protest against the Massachusetts action then?

Do you want anymore

Nope. I hate fucking unions. They should be outlawed. Don't care which party does it.

Do you want anymore

It is the LIBS that protested against the Wisconsin law and are absolutely silent on the Massachusetts law. The democrats had a hissy fit and justified Senators fleeing the State to "protect" a "right". Now not one of them can be found to protest Mass. doing the exact same thing.

The hypocrites were shipping their scum hordes into Wisconsin by the bus loads. Why not Massachussets?

Do you want anymore

A Union will protect you against getting fired if you speak out against your company. ;)

Ahh yes that tired canard, in the threads on Wisconsin and the Republicans doing it, when the Libs were asked if they were from Wisconsin and thus personally effected by the law, the resounding answer was NO, but we are here to protest a lost RIGHT.

The word for you on this issue is HYPOCRITE, LYING TWOFACED DIPSHIT.

So you just admitted there were no liberals here from Massachusetts. Just what I thought. You are just a whining little con-turd making up one lie after another. Get back in the basement Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Do you want anymore

A Union will protect you against getting fired if you speak out against your company. ;)

which is absolutely stupid. A) Why would you WANT to work at a company that you spoke out about and B) Why shoud a company have to keep someone employed who is bitching about them?

Also, that isn't a right. You actually don't have a right to a job at all. So the whole notion that unions protect rights is preposterously stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back