Special

They can under certain laboratory induced conditions, with many contingencies, but radio waves as presently propagated do not.

About ten years ago they got a light pulse to travel faster than the speed of light but this recent experiment of getting radiowaves to exceed lightspeed is pretty damn cool and I suspect will become a useful tool for mars explorations.

The potentials are obvious and far reaching; for controlling robots over interplanetary distances, for instance. Pardon me if I remain skeptical until further development takes place.

SCEPTICAL!!!??? Are you fuckin not payin attention here???? We need to send that space crap out there in plain brown wrapping with no fuckin return address ala the unibomber..!!! An rigged to blow the fuck out of any curious aliens that stumble upon it.

I would much rather we work on programming until we have space shit that can think for itself and not be traceable back to us. We can get our stash at an untraceable descrete like location... You guys that ignore fate are gonna be our downfall.

Take the word of an old...retired...LIVING....pilot and smuggler. Do not leave a trail of bread crumbs.... Did I mention..alive?...as in most that tried that shit are not.

Forum List

Back