Special message for today

CropPix.jpg

What's the matter? Are you wishing there was a sperm donor's day so you could recognize your biological father?
Mine was a professional drunk in the army for 25 years then a public servant at Ft. Huachuca for another 25 years teaching attack chopper tactics to trainees...He also was a trainer on the Hercules/Nike missile system after Nam, I worked on the TOW/Dragon anti-armor missile systems and my eldest son was a wingnut and did maint. on ICBMS in Montana..But as far as my Dad we don't get along and he has not spoken to me in 35 years because as he was beating my step brother for opening a can of soup without permission I told him I didn't want to be his son if this was how he was going to act...He obliged me and has never been my Dad since...

What's the matter? Are you wishing there was a sperm donor's day so you could recognize your biological father?
Mine was a professional drunk in the army for 25 years then a public servant at Ft. Huachuca for another 25 years teaching attack chopper tactics to trainees...He also was a trainer on the Hercules/Nike missile system after Nam, I worked on the TOW/Dragon anti-armor missile systems and my eldest son was a wingnut and did maint. on ICBMS in Montana..But as far as my Dad we don't get along and he has not spoken to me in 35 years because as he was beating my step brother for opening a can of soup without permission I told him I didn't want to be his son if this was how he was going to act...He obliged me and has never been my Dad since...
Sorry to hear it, Moonie. :(

Hey, you can't change stupid...

You are living proof of that axiom.

I never missed one day of my child's(4) life being an addict or a drunk, but keep trying to be a stupid biotch it comes naturally.

I never missed one day of my child's(4) life being an addict or a drunk, but keep trying to be a stupid biotch it comes naturally.
Why are your kids addicts and drunks?

Hey, you said it, but I didn't!

Sorry for you Moonglow:( I too had a traumatic experience with my uncle when I was a little girl, my uncle hit my little cousin veyr hard in the face because he did not want to give me a toy:(. it was horrrible I was very scared and I felt sorry for him:(, my oncle said to me: do not tell anyone else if you do i will do the same to you, I went to see my father and I told my father right away after that he went after him and told him if you touch my daughter I kill you, I also wanted my father to prevent him from beating my little cousin:( but in the intimacy this horror arrives and we Don't know about it.:(

Why are your kids addicts and drunks?

Hey, you said it, but I didn't!
Gfy...

Forum List

Back