Special interests receive a copy of Baucus plan before the White House does.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Think Progress » Special interests receive a copy of Baucus plan before the White House does.

GIBBS: I was told that — that K Street had a copy of the Baucus plan, meaning, not surprisingly, the special interests have gotten a copy of the plan that I understand was given to committee members today.

Think Progress » Max Baucus receives considerable contributions from health care industry.

Makes you wonder who Baucus has in mind when he goes to make such contributions to bills, the people he's suppose to represent or the Lobbyists. :eusa_think:

Think Progress » Special interests receive a copy of Baucus plan before the White House does.

GIBBS: I was told that — that K Street had a copy of the Baucus plan, meaning, not surprisingly, the special interests have gotten a copy of the plan that I understand was given to committee members today.

Think Progress » Max Baucus receives considerable contributions from health care industry.

Makes you wonder who Baucus has in mind when he goes to make such contributions to bills, the people he's suppose to represent or the Lobbyists. :eusa_think:

I'm seriously beginning to wonder about this guy. He is inserting what will surely be a no-go that would impose a penalty (tax) on anyone who does not get health insurance coverage. Seems to me he is deliberately sabotaging the whole thing. That won't fly with moderate Democrats, and it sure as hell won't fly with Republicans.

Rush Limbaugh was just going over the "revenue enhancements" in the bill.

Hint: That means "Raising Taxes".

Looks like ol baucus has been too busy goin to the bank and making deposits to represent THE AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!!

Howsabout 4 million from the ins, hmo's ..pharms

Baucus' Campaign Contributions

Three (including Baucus) out of the gang of Six are either against any sort of public option or are on the payroll of the Health Insurance companies. Bipartisanship my ass.

Surprise, surprise, the lobbyists are still there and after Obama said they wouldn't be. :lol:

Surprise, surprise, the lobbyists are still there and after Obama said they wouldn't be. :lol:

The thieves that steal from the american citizens are lucky ol Huggy isn't the prez. I'd ride a fuckin Ahbrams tank down K street and do some block by block demolition.

Just further evidence of the Democrat infighting.

If this report is true - it is a direct attack against Obama - by a Democrat against a Democrat.

The thieves that steal from the american citizens are lucky ol Huggy isn't the prez. I'd ride a fuckin Ahbrams tank down K street and do some block by block demolition.

Posse Huggy-tatus

If this report is true - it is a direct attack against Obama - by a Democrat against a Democrat.

Well Duh!!!

Baucus is from Montana. Home to like 900k people [oh freaking wow]. He's not a Democrat in reality, he's a corporate shill.

Don't forget that two of the Republicans in the Gang of 6 are on the take.

If Gibbs says it it is probably a lie. I swear that dude has to be the reincarnation of Baghdad Bob assuming ole Bob didn't get a job writing press releses for the French government.

Forum List

Back