Special forces set to swarm Southwest and operate undetected among civilians in massive military ...

Is this a good omen?

• Total voters
Someone needs to see that you get some physiological help.

I am leaving USMB for moving this thread to conspiracy forums. This is my last post. I am requesting an Admin deletes/terminates my account.

Operation Jade is well documented and admitted to by the Pentagon and attested to by all MSM sources.

USMB is being run by left-wing hacks. Please terminate my account Goodbye.

Reporting my own post for immediate termination of my USMB account.

OP - did you really think they weren't gonna use all that ammo they bought? What about those thousands of coffins Obama is stockpiling out in back of the White House?

Good for you for catching this and making the rest of us aware of our own impending doom.

Good bye old friend. Fare well and never fear - we'll meet again in the next life.

Front page of drudge too.
Should be in conspiracy forum.

What's the conspiracy? Are you saying this operation is not occurring?
I was going to ask you not to be your usual obtuse self, but that is obviously asking too much.

The "prelude to martial law and fascism" is the special sauce that makes you a conspiracy rube.

My opinion on the actual events occurring are not what moves something into the conspiracy forum.

I am reporting that this drill is taking place, and it is easy to verify that it is indeed taking place, as the MSM and the pentagon have publicly affirmed it.

I am allowed to voice my opinion on the subject without it being moved to conspiracy.
:itsok:

I am leaving USMB for moving this thread to conspiracy forums. This is my last post. I am requesting an Admin deletes/terminates my account.

Operation Jade is well documented and admitted to by the Pentagon and attested to by all MSM sources.

USMB is being run by left-wing hacks. Please terminate my account Goodbye.

Reporting my own post for immediate termination of my USMB account.
:clap::clap2::bye1:

What do you think the fluoridated water, GMO's, and chemtrails are for, Einstein?

Lord Xenu's agents have been working at fever pitch to alter human physiology, so that we're more pliable hosts for the 'alien souls' of Scientology fame. I have it on good authority (Tom Cruise and John Travolta) that all the pieces are nearly in place to ensure the terrestrial enslavement of those alien souls on the bodies of humans for the remainder of eternity.

When will you sheeple wake up to the fact that the worldwide Zionist conspiracy is just a red herring to distract you from the real alien agenda that was so eloquently exposed several decades ago by L. Ron Hubbard?!:dunno:

Or did you mean psychological help, BM55? :eusa_think:

We now have videos from Gadzook News Update Services [GNUS]
Correspondent Al Armist with proof shot by James O'Keefe of Obama mischief
clown-throws-pie-at-nazi-o.gif

Are you a Christian Scientist?
:banana2::bsflag:

What do you think the fluoridated water, GMO's, and chemtrails are for, Einstein?

Lord Xenu's agents have been working at fever pitch to alter human physiology, so that we're more pliable hosts for the 'alien souls' of Scientology fame. I have it on good authority (Tom Cruise and John Travolta) that all the pieces are nearly in place to ensure the terrestrial enslavement of those alien souls on the bodies of humans for the remainder of eternity.

When will you sheeple wake up to the fact that the worldwide Zionist conspiracy is just a red herring to distract you from the real alien agenda that was so eloquently exposed several decades ago by L. Ron Hubbard?!:dunno:

Or did you mean psychological help, BM55? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back