Special forces ordered to stand down in Benghazi?

well when you look at the "Where Was Obama" debacle, keep in mind, when he was a senator, he didn't know where he was when he signed bills. Present? not Present? In the Mens Room? maybe he went to Kentucky Fried Chicken the day they were looking for him to sign the latest piece of legislation?

He made sure he was there to vote to abandon babies that survived abortions, and to forbid the medical staff from offering comfort or food to those babies, though.

well when you look at the "Where Was Obama" debacle, keep in mind, when he was a senator, he didn't know where he was when he signed bills. Present? not Present? In the Mens Room? maybe he went to Kentucky Fried Chicken the day they were looking for him to sign the latest piece of legislation?

He made sure he was there to vote to abandon babies that survived abortions, and to forbid the medical staff from offering comfort or food to those babies, though.

Obama is all compassionate and concerned for the innocent, like that.

Whattaguy.

Bush sure as shit had nothing to do with Benghazi.

Thats Barrys black eye. Not that he gives shit one about four dead men.

Hell. He had no problem jetting off to his fundraiser as those men died. That right there should tell anyone with half a brain cell all they need to know about that jackass.

And who said Bush had anything to do with Benghazi? But, you gotta admit, over 4000+ Americans died on account of Doofus' war in Iraq, that's a hell of a lot more than 4, and we know for sure Bush didn't give shit about them.

So it's quite obvious who the jackass is here.

Bush has more class in his cowboy boots than Obama has in his entire family.
Your classification of "class" for sure does not meet the standard classification, so yes, for most of the uninformed right, Bush probably does have class!:badgrin:

When do you see Obama talk to the troops (other than photo ops)? When do you see Obama treat the military with respect (his latest is using them as a petri dish for the gay agenda, and same sex rapes are going up, as he lectures the graduating class about sexual assaults)? Have you ever seen Bush treat the military as SERVANTS the way Obama did, ordering killing machine marines to hold umbrellas over other "mens'" (I guess this would be acceptable if Obama was feminine, ohhh wait)?
Perhaps if you informed yourself instead of parroting Faux News you wouldn't post such lies. And your maximizing over minutia just shows how shallow the right is.

Obama Meets With Wounded Troops At Walter Reed

Defense.gov News Article: President Meets with Troops on Christmas in Hawaii

Obama Meets With Troops in Baghdad -- Daily Intelligencer

So how many Americans are being slaughtered around the world with no one to stand up for them:
The people that died in the Ft Hood shooting
About 30 children that were in Boston, no longer have legs
People in American embassies around the world are no longer safe
allies of the USA are put in prison in Pakistan
military men are being killed or beaten on the street
Christians are being systematically targeted and killed in many ME countries, where their ancestors had lived for centuries.
Jews are being targeted in the ME, as well as in many European countries.
So what do you mean no one to stand up for them? Do you expect Obama to go and stand in their place? Ha,ha, you probably do. I really don't know what you expect, but coming from someone on the right, it doesn't have to mean anything, as long as it is criticism against Obama. Your comment makes no sense, but then, that's par for the course.

At least Bush took the "fight" to the people that DECLARED WAR ON US, and most of those that died during his tenure were "allowed" to shoot back and had the weapons to do it. This man is giving allies of the muslim brotherhood tanks and fighter jets, while telling us that we shouldn't keep a rifle or two. Maybe you should pull your head out from under your Obama prayer rug, and take notice of the facts: it is a LESS safe world than when Obama took office/our economy is worse off/people around the world are really pissed at "him"/we are a more divided country, probably since the civil war/the Bill of Rights is being ignored for individuals, and being used to dodge the public by the gov't.
Oh sure, it is less safe. How many buildings in the United States have been attacked by planes by ME terrorists since Obama became President? Your comparisons are laughable.
I'm not even going to participate in such childish diatribes.

I know that you will never consider voting for anyone that does not have a "D" beside their name. You have made it painfully obvious that you are part of the problem and have no desire to attempt a solution.
Oh geez, now you presume to know all about me. Is that what your tarot cards told you?
Or was it the magic 8 ball? Republican/conservatives with their archaic ideology and draconian policies are the only problem, and if you voted for them, YOU are part of the problem.

Forum List

Back