Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

Op is racist. Every disagreement with Carson HAS to be based on his skin color and not his ideology

No everything coming out of his mouth is ignorant of politics and shows a complete lack of self-awareness.

You're a racist hater!!!!

I don't think there is much confusion at all over your idiot status, you wear it like a badge of honor.
I love Dr Carson.

I can understand how people bond with him, I just think he is over his head when it comes to national politics.

Op is racist. Every disagreement with Carson HAS to be based on his skin color and not his ideology

No everything coming out of his mouth is ignorant of politics and shows a complete lack of self-awareness.

I don't think there is much confusion at all over your idiot status, you wear it like a badge of honor.
I love Dr Carson.

I can understand how people bond with him, I just think he is over his head when it comes to national politics.
Joe Biden makes Carson look like a brain surgeon.

I love Dr Carson.

I don't. He's cool, calm and collected. Some people just don't like what he believes and says. That's their problem, not his.

I love Dr Carson.

Joe Biden makes Carson look like a brain surgeon.
That's a keeper.

"Special Ben", wow.

Playing right into the nasty, incorrect stereotype that black people are stupid.

Terrible, terrible racism, and look at how many are participating.

(throwing this back at the PC Police is great fun!)

Who said all black people are stupid? That particular one seems to be.

That's you collectively, crazy right wingers as a group. It's been one of your memes for decades.
in other words ....you fucked up and so you give me the dean answer....and i must be a crazy right winger who has defended unions,med pot,gay marriage,a terminal persons right to die,reasonable gun checks,good pay and benefits,govt workers,have bad mouthed far righties here...yea im a hard core righty ....you should rename yourself pussy dog because a bulldog has more integrity than you do.....

Really? You got any examples of you telling right wingers to back off with the insults about families, or is it just offensive when democrats do it?
you have any examples of you telling lefties to back off.....like right here with lakota?...i am in plenty of threads going against righties.....how about you with lefties?...

I wasn't the one whining about it.
you were the one who brought it up about me....so either show me that you do what you say i dont do or go play with your pud chihuahua dog.....

Nope.You were the one whining about making fun of a persons looks. I agree that is wrong, but my question was why do YOU, as a party, suddenly think it is bad after so many years of doing it?

in other words ....you fucked up and so you give me the dean answer....and i must be a crazy right winger who has defended unions,med pot,gay marriage,a terminal persons right to die,reasonable gun checks,good pay and benefits,govt workers,have bad mouthed far righties here...yea im a hard core righty ....you should rename yourself pussy dog because a bulldog has more integrity than you do.....

Really? You got any examples of you telling right wingers to back off with the insults about families, or is it just offensive when democrats do it?
you have any examples of you telling lefties to back off.....like right here with lakota?...i am in plenty of threads going against righties.....how about you with lefties?...

I wasn't the one whining about it.
you were the one who brought it up about me....so either show me that you do what you say i dont do or go play with your pud chihuahua dog.....

Nope.You were the one whining about making fun of a persons looks. I agree that is wrong, but my question was why do YOU, as a party, suddenly think it is bad after so many years of doing it?
that was whining?....you should learn the meaning of that word...i made a truthful statement about lakota,and you did not like it because he is your buddy and as such did not say he was whining .....and as a party?....i have never in my 8 years here ever said anything good about the republican party....but then you party people can only see 2 things....if you agree with me,you must be in my party,and if you dont agree with me you MUST be in the other party....try again chihuahua....

"Special Ben", wow.

Playing right into the nasty, incorrect stereotype that black people are stupid.

Terrible, terrible racism, and look at how many are participating.

(throwing this back at the PC Police is great fun!)

Who said all black people are stupid? That particular one seems to be.
Anyone who criticizes a black person is a racist.

The PC Police made the rule, now they can live with it.

Sure is nice to see them get so defensive, though.

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?
Ben Carson stumbles on debt limit question

Turns out you have to know zero about finance and economics to operate on the human brain.

Well, you don't need to know it. Neurosurgery is a very specialized field.

No shit. That's my point.

I hear righties saying "he's a neuro-surgeon" as if that makes him qualified for office. It is possible to be a brilliant neuro-surgeon but average to dumb in everything else. Knowing how to operate on the human brain probably occupies a lot of space in the neuro-surgeon's brain - not much room for much else.

I'm an astrophysicist and I'm not qualified to be President or governor or senator or representative.

New Topics

Forum List

Back