Speaking Their Language

RAGE

Rookie
May 5, 2004
In many discussions lately, I have been told by the left that we are just not understanding these people. This is why beheading, Burning of bodies, hanging corpse from bridges or even stoning doesnt compare to the treatment of terrorist in our prisons. Therefore we should learn to negotiate in the same context as they do.

We should employ the same tactics as Vlad Tepes did. Better known as dracula but is truely know as Vlad the Impaler

Good Old Vlad had Impaled his enemy and left them on road sides for miles to warn the On coming Ottoman Empire of the Fate that waited for them If they came any closer. It was very effective, And they understand this.

we as Americans are the light of the world and should by all means reach out to these people. I believe the old saying is "WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE ROMANS DO"

Now I am not saying we should commit atroscities, I am just saying we should try to negotiate at their level.

Simply just place a few 20 foot poles around the country with an Al Qaida shishKabobbed at the top would break the ice rather well. Maybe a Pig with an apple in its mouth on the same pole, we know how they love pork. We can just call it our version of choping off heads.

Everytime they do something, the chant to Allah and call it a jihad. Well that kinda means holy war to them sooooo. Why not give them a holy war? The Crusades. We could even employ some old inquision tactics. Burning at the stakes. Hey they like stoning. We could do that. We will send our best pitchers. I know Pittsburgh Pirates could use some pitcher training.

Speaking of medievil, we could break out the catapults, use freshly slaughtered pigs for ammo. Alittle of that on them and its over. No Allah, No virgins.

Speaking their language, what a concept.

as a matter of fact yes, I am. In my forums on my site a member asked if I could have posted the Video link of the beheading. As I hunted it down, I also found the Pearl beheading and viewed it completely, then I seen the Berg beheading all the way through.

You know how some have those silly vanity wishes? Money, Power, world peace, a sea of woman. After I viewed the Videos completely I had lost all my little wishes and had a new one.

I would wish to ressurrect Vlad Tepes as Commander of the 101 Airborne division.

You know maybe im turning into a liberal (God please forbidden that from ever happening) But isnt this just a tincy bit over the top? I mean i understand the need to fight a way but we do have standards. i mean we arent perfect but we are trying to show these people there is a better way. And i dont think we need to compromise that to bring the terrorists to justice. Whats the point of fighting terrorism if we are just as bad? When you go down to the depths of hell its not easy to pull yourself out.

I do think we need to be more fierce though. We have to stop these people. Society is at stake. If these people win we will fall into another dark ages the likes of which the world may never recover.

Oh trust me i felt plenty of rage. over this. Although ive calmed down alittle (I try to avoid the constant state of rage. id like to live till im old) And i have no problem fighting and going to war. I just think if we devolve too much, what civilization will their be left to defend? If we change to become more like them, then they have won.

I am bringing this old post back up or ressurecting it because even more today is when we need to make a solid strike into the hearts of these animals.
Ok it sounded good to me, I could easily stand behind it.

My teenage Daughters seen my screen as I was viewing the Kim dude. We had a brief chat about it and whats going on. I have always been open and direct with my kids especially when they ask.

My oldest asked me, How do you fight someone who doesnt fear death? How do you fight someone who believes that their actions are ordained by god? What can you possibly do to a person that would get others to rethink about their actions?

The best answer I could give was, Remove the God factor from them. Dip our Bullits in Pigs blood and make it public knowledge.

No Virgins, No Allah, No martyr. You die in Vain.

Avatar I dont tollerate no feeling me unless you wear my ring.

Forum List

Back