Speaking of TV.........

kubrick collection?
Every film except Eyes Wide Shut. I don't believe Kubrick wanted that released the way it was cut after his death.

The Killing, Spartacus, Dr. Strangelove (or How I stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb), 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, Barry Lyndon, Lolita, Paths of Glory, Full Metal Jacket and The Shining.

I also collect the films of John Ford, Billy Wilder, Alfred Hitchcock, Orson Welles, George Stevens, William Wellman, Ernst Lubich, Joel and Ethan Coen, William Wellman, Michael Curtiz, Preston Sturgess, Frank Capra, Martin Scorsese, Hal Ashby, David Lean and Robert Altman.

the uncut version of Eyes is now available.
Dear gawd!

2005798949605151449_rs.jpg

kubrick collection?
Every film except Eyes Wide Shut. I don't believe Kubrick wanted that released the way it was cut after his death.

The Killing, Spartacus, Dr. Strangelove (or How I stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb), 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, Barry Lyndon, Lolita, Paths of Glory, Full Metal Jacket and The Shining.

I also collect the films of John Ford, Billy Wilder, Alfred Hitchcock, Orson Welles, George Stevens, William Wellman, Ernst Lubich, Joel and Ethan Coen, William Wellman, Michael Curtiz, Preston Sturgess, Frank Capra, Martin Scorsese, Hal Ashby, David Lean and Robert Altman.

the uncut version of Eyes is now available.
Great! Then it goes on the wish list!

Forum List

Back