Speaking of the Whistleblower, where is Eric C.?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Has Adam Schiff put him into the witness protection program? With everyone from Rand Paul and most of the Interweb throwing his name around, you would think he would come forward and set the record straight. Who knows, maybe he isn't the whistleblower, but if wouldn't you want to make an official statement of denial, in person or through a spokesman?
Rand Paul Says Eric Ciaramella Needs to Testify

Has Adam Schiff put him into the witness protection program? With everyone from Rand Paul and most of the Interweb throwing his name around, you would think he would come forward and set the record straight. Who knows, maybe he isn't the whistleblower, but if wouldn't you want to make an official statement of denial, in person or through a spokesman?

if I were him I would be hiding in a jungle somewhere remote in fear for my life,,,

arkancides a bitch,,,

this is what the dems are really trying to cover up

Secretary Clinton Announces Civil Society 2.0 Initiative to Build Capacity of Grassroots Organizations

Tramp is the one who started it, Rand Paul is a fricking dumbsh., we do not need the whistleblower to testify,

we want Tramp to testify under oath.

Tramp is the one who started it, Rand Paul is a fricking dumbsh., we do not need the whistleblower to testify,
Utterly stupid fucking regurgitated Schiff idiocy. In what other crime would a prime witness not be required to testify? Duh!!!

It's just Exhibit A in the case against this Schiff managed circus. Standing up for idiocy makes you an idiot too.

Utterly stupid fucking regurgitated Schiff idiocy. In what other crime would a prime witness not be required to testify? Duh!!!

It's just Exhibit A in the case against this Schiff managed circus. Standing up for idiocy makes you an idiot too.

What would he testify to?
I ask because I really don't know
That he didn't agree with President Trump being President?

So hearsay evidence is important now?? what happened to this demand to hear from people with first hand knowledge, like a Bolton or a Mulvaney -- or dare I say, Trump?? -- and we all know Trump is scared to death to ever be placed under oath...

Obsessing over the whistleblower while simultaneously claiming people without first hand knowledge should be ignored -- sounds like Republicans pulling dumb shit out their ass to distract from the fact they have no facts...

So hearsay evidence is important now?? what happened to this demand to hear from people with first hand knowledge, like a Bolton or a Mulvaney -- or dare I say, Trump?? -- and we all know Trump is scared to death to ever be placed under oath...

Obsessing over the whistleblower while simultaneously claiming people without first hand knowledge should be ignored -- sounds like Republicans pulling dumb shit out their ass to distract from the fact they have no facts...
At least you admit the Gossipblower has no first hand knowledge.

Baby steps.....

Baby steps.....
No one ever claimed he had first hand knowledge -- he never claimed he had first hand knowledge....

He essentially claimed that Trump withheld military aid from Ukraine as an attempt to use Ukraine's need for that aid as leverage to get them to dig up on dirt on his political opponent -- not America's foreign enemy, not ISIS, but on his political opponent...

And he held up this aid despite the fact it was already approved by a bi-partisan Congress...

Which makes dumb asses like you look like total sycophantic morons because the minute Trump is no longer in power and the dust settles on his presidency -- bitches like you will be pretending like you never supported this dumb shit...

Just like you did with the war in Iraq and the claim that Iraq was behind 9/11 -- it was provably false then and no amount of time passing makes you idiots look any less idiotic for being all in for Bush

Baby steps.....
No one ever claimed he had first hand knowledge -- he never claimed he had first hand knowledge....

He essentially claimed that Trump withheld military aid from Ukraine as an attempt to use Ukraine's need for that aid as leverage to get them to dig up on dirt on his political opponent -- not America's foreign enemy, not ISIS, but on his political opponent...

And he held up this aid despite the fact it was already approved by a bi-partisan Congress...

Which makes dumb asses like you look like total sycophantic morons because the minute Trump is no longer in power and the dust settles on his presidency -- bitches like you will be pretending like you never supported this dumb shit...

Just like you did with the war in Iraq and the claim that Iraq was behind 9/11 -- it was provably false then and no amount of time passing makes you idiots look any less idiotic for being all in for Bush
Feel free to point out where I claimed Iraq was behind 9/11, or admit you are a lying sack.

It doesn`t matter who the whistleblower is when distinguished career military and diplomats corroborate his story. Bribery, extortion and treason. It`s all there.
Is this some new principle of law where an accuser isn't even necessary if some leftist partisan figure will vouch to whatever he stipulates?
This is Soviet show trial stuff.

It doesn`t matter who the whistleblower is when distinguished career military and diplomats corroborate his story. Bribery, extortion and treason. It`s all there.
Is this some new principle of law where an accuser isn't even necessary if some leftist partisan figure will vouch to whatever he stipulates?
This is Soviet show trial stuff.
Remember the Clinton impeachment?

Remember how the whole Whitewater investigation was over a land deal??

Remember how Clinton was impeached behind something started by the hearsay testimony of a Linda Tripp?? A chick he didn't even get his dick sucked by??

Baby steps.....

Feel free to point out where I claimed Iraq was behind 9/11, or admit you are a lying sack.
That is the convenience of ex-Bush followers -- the fact that there are no receipts of your sycophancy.....those message boards aren't up anymore....so you can conveniently pretend like you were one of those who spoke out against it....

But your level of sycophancy and cognitive dissonance you display here daily tells me you 1000% believed everything the Bush admin fed you....you 1000% called any liberal opposed to going to Iraq a traitor and a terrorist...so fuck what you talking about now

Baby steps.....

That is the convenience of ex-Bush followers -- the fact that there are no receipts of your sycophancy.....those message boards aren't up anymore....so you can conveniently pretend like you were one of those who spoke out against it....

But your level of sycophancy and cognitive dissonance you display here daily tells me you 1000% believed everything the Bush admin fed you....you 1000% called any liberal opposed to going to Iraq a traitor and a terrorist...so fuck what you talking about now
Since you can't back up your lie, I will accept your admission you are full of shit.

Who has testified to having witnessed that?

Answer; only the voices in your head, dude.

Forum List

Back