Speaking of Stupid things said by John Kerry-Heinz

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by sitarro, Jul 23, 2006.

1. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    More of Johny boy talking in his sleep.....

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060723/UPDATE/607230360

Kerry knocks Bush on handling of Mideast conflict
    Valerie Olander / The Detroit News

U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D- Mass., who was in town Sunday to help Gov. Jennifer Granholm campaign for her re-election bid, took time to take a jab at the Bush administration for its lack of leadership in the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.
    "If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.
    Bush has been so concentrated on the war in Iraq that other Middle East tension arose as a result, he said.
    "The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East," Kerry said. "We're going to have a lot of ground to make up (in 2008) because of it."
    Kerry lost by a narrow margin to Bush in 2004 and plans to seek the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2008.
    Today marks the 12th day of fighting between Israel and Lebanon. Israel launched air strikes after Hezbollah militants, whom operate within Lebanon, kidnapped two Israeli soldiers in an attempt to swap them for prisoners.
    Israel began a ground invasion, sending tanks and troops across the border as thousands of Lebanese have fled to escape the fighting.
    Hezbollah guerillas should have been targeted with other terrorist organizations, such as al-Qaida and the Taliban, which operate in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Kerry said. However, Bush, has focused military strength on Iraq.
    "This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.
    You can reach Valerie Olander at (517) 552 5503 or volander@detnews.com.

2. red states rule

red states rule Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    John Kerry's Greatest Hits.........

"We are gathered here today to remind you that we are gathered here today." John Kerry 2004

"I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach... That's hunting."
    ----John F Kerry

"People have asked me what it is like to run for the highest, most powerful office in the land... I have no earthly idea."
    John Kerry 2004

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Links at site:

http://www.scrappleface.com/?p=2295

4. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    I always liked this one by John's boss:

-----

Heinz Kerry visits hurricane relief effort by U.S. Caribbeans

NEW YORK (AP) — Teresa Heinz Kerry, encouraging volunteers as they busily packed supplies Wednesday for hurricane relief efforts in the Caribbean, said she was concerned the effort was too focused on sending clothes instead of essentials like water and electric generators.

"Clothing is wonderful, but let them go naked for a while, at least the kids," said Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry. "Water is necessary, and then generators, and then food, and then clothes."

Heinz Kerry stopped by a market in the heart of Brooklyn's Caribbean community, where she spoke French with Haitian vendors and shook hands with volunteers busy packing food, clothes and other relief supplies to be shipped to several Carribean islands hit by Hurricane Ivan. Her husband's campaign donated water, blankets and first aid kits.

"I think it's important we help all the kids we can," Heinz Kerry said.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politi...dent/2004-09-15-heinz-kerry_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

-----

I guess she thinks the best thing for the kids is for them to run around naked.

5. red states rule

red states rule Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    You mean John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry's ATM machine.

6. cgd75

cgd75 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2

You would have them fashionably clothed, but starving and/or dying of thirst???

an effective humanitarian you are...

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    $88billion in fed help by 12/05

over $3 billion in private donations by 3/06

The point of your post was?

8. T-Bor

T-Bor Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    From the dumbest president that ever lived.

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    and this has what to do with what?

10. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    A quote from the dumbest poster that ever lived:

It's ALWAYS been a two-way street T-Bor!

The problem is T-Bor, you've been fooled so many times, you don't know the difference....................

Have ANOTHER on me......................:alco: