Speaking Of Dunderheads? Chris Mathews Says Panama Canal is in Egypt

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Really Chrissy? I'll bet Teddy Roosevelt would have loved to have known that, eh? Perhaps he had his people DIG in the wrong place??
eusa_think.gif

Maybe we should dig Teddy up and inform him of his err and your correction, no?

Chris Matthews Says Panama Canal is in Egypt <NEWSBUSTERS

Uhmm? Chrissy? A rather boneheaded statement don't ya think? And you're critical of Palin and others for their missteps...yeah I know you finally corrected yourself? Perhaps you shouldn't cast stones... eh?
eusa_eh.gif
eusa_whistle.gif

Whoa big fella...perhaps that thrill that ran up your leg finally made it to your BRAIN.

Really Chrissy? I'll bet Teddy Roosevelt would have loved to have known that, eh? Perhaps he had his people DIG in the wrong place??
eusa_think.gif

Uhmm? Chrissy? A rather boneheaded statement don't ya think? And you're critical of Palin and others for their missteps...yeah I know you finally corrected yourself? Perhaps you shouldn't cast stones... eh?
eusa_eh.gif
eusa_whistle.gif

Whoa big fella...perhaps that thrill that ran up your leg finally made it to your BRAIN.

He corrected himself, Thomas. Unlike Palin or Bachmann ever would or even could.

The only reason this matters is because he is always calling other people stupid. Normally people will give other people a pass because nobody knows everything,
but when you start calling out other people for being "stupid" then you better have your facts staight everytime

Didn't he recently call Bachman a balloon head because she didn't understand his version of history?

The only reason this matters is because he is always calling other people stupid. Normally people will give other people a pass because nobody knows everything,
but when you start calling out other people for being "stupid" then you better have your facts staight everytime

Didn't he recently call Bachman a balloon head because she didn't understand his version of history?

Correct. REP you got.

He doesn't have to be perfect all the time to know and say those two are idiots. He is very bright.

eusa_think.gif

eusa_eh.gif
eusa_whistle.gif

He corrected himself, Thomas. Unlike Palin or Bachmann ever would or even could.

Know how to read? I noted it...as have Palin and others . So your point being what exactly?

eusa_think.gif

eusa_eh.gif
eusa_whistle.gif

Know how to read? I noted it...as have Palin and others . So your point being what exactly?

That you're being petty as usual because even you can understand he's right about those two.

Capiche? :lol:

That you're being petty as usual because even you can understand he's right about those two.

Capiche? :lol:

As I am not the topic of the thread. But please continue? Blind eyes will rule from herin regarding *YOU* Capiche?

Forum List

Back