Speaking of Ann Coulter

Mr. P said:
Did anyone see Leno last night? She kicked his ass, ruled the whole interview.
And how low can ya go? Leno asked if she ever had sex with a Lib. WTF!

LOL ---that was about all Jay could ask to even stay in the ring. Like Larry King asking Darryl Hannah if she got bit by any bugs up in the tree.:rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
LOL ---that was about all Jay could ask to even stay in the ring. Like Larry King asking Darryl Hannah if she got bit by any bugs up in the tree.:rotflmao:

I saw it tooooooo! She has such a great attitude, just does not give a shit, she's confident in herself and that's it!!:thup:

dilloduck said:
Well, I don't know about Larry King and Darryl Hannah.

But Ann handed J his nuts last night every time he stuck em out. I loved it!

I'd love to have dinner with that woman! She is sharp as hell.

I loved the way she came out, immediately and skillfully disarming George Carlin who basically stayed sitting there silent. I did notice as they were pulling back the camera before the second break that Carlin was acting like he was very cold.......

She did control the interview but then again it was Jay Leno, he's outclassed by Paris Hilton.

I place Paris' parents on a much lower class level than her. She was raised to be the way she is...her parents, in my opinion, have the class of garden slugs to raise such a ridiculous child.

Gem said:
I place Paris' parents on a much lower class level than her. She was raised to be the way she is...her parents, in my opinion, have the class of garden slugs to raise such a ridiculous child.

That's hot.

Forum List

Back