Speaker Pelosi to speaker Boehner:

I'm amused by Dottie's contention that the Senate are the "adults" in the conversation. The so called adults got (to use Barry's term) "shellacked" in the 2010 mid-terms as the electorate sent a loud and clear message that they were unhappy with the direction that the progressive wing of the Democratic Party was taking the country. But rather than heed that message, Democrats in the Senate essentially stalled the legislative process for the next two years all the while using a compliant main stream media to blame the stalemate on an "obstructionist GOP". That isn't the behavior of an "adult"...it's the behavior of a petulant child who didn't get their way.

Last edited:
too bad for Pelosi nobody cares what the hag says..

she should do us a favor and retire

ummm..... she had the most productive congress in a generation. Boehner, OTOH, not so much :(

If you consider the passage of some of the most poorly written pieces of legislation in our nation's history "productive" then I guess you've got a point there. If on the other hand you're judging whether Nancy did good things for the country...I'm going to have to disagree with you, Dottie. Nancy is the author of ObamaCare and it's a joke. It doesn't lower health care costs...does increase the deficit by a huge amount...and will make our health care system mediocre compared to what it has been. If that's what you define as success...then Nancy's a "winner" all right!

everything was hunky-dory before that w/ premiums rising at 3X the rate of wages & over 60% of bankruptcies attributed to medical bills. :doubt: Add to that, > half of those medical bill related bankruptcies had health insurance. :clap2:
Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies

Besides, Boehner (R) said its "the law of the land" :)

Last edited:
It's because unemployment checks stimulate the economy

Has Nancy read the Obamacare bill yet?
No. She doesn't have to. She said we had to pass the bill to find out what's in it, so she's just winging it as we find out.

Nancy is epitome of a bubble head. It takes true morons to elect someone like that to office.

Forum List

Back