Speaker Pelosi to speaker Boehner:

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Get to work. A two-day work week? :rolleyes: I thought Repubs prided themselves on being "boot-strap" types lol. More like they want to attend free parties & rake in lobbyist checks. Come on Boehner, put the :smoke: out :ack-1: & get back to work :mad: .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEFVVHN_ipg&feature=em-subs_digest&list=TLa35pGHPblEs]Pelosi Blasts House GOP's 2 Day Work Week - YouTube[/ame]​

It's because unemployment checks stimulate the economy

Has Nancy read the Obamacare bill yet?

The worst House in history continues its march toward infamy.

yep. They keep sending Randian bills over to the senate and the grown-ups there :wtf: :banghead:

Maybe they can get our credit downgraded again by refusing to pay for their own spending once more before they leave--for old time's sake. Or maybe they can crash the entire economy by failing to find a way to undo the idiotic cuts they demanded kick in on Jan. 1.

So many opportunities left for the worst House in history to get even worse.

$1 trillion annualDemocrat deficit and Obama plans no spending cuts and an additional $1.6 T over 10 years....the House hurt themselves laughing

Nancy wants the House to get to work? Correct me if I'm wrong, Nancy but the House has been busy passing legislation that the Senate President, Harry Reid...won't let onto the Senate floor to even be DISCUSSED let alone voted on.

If Nancy REALLY wants to get busy then why does't she sit down with the rest of her progressive cohorts and put down on paper what they ARE willing to cut in order to get the budget under control? So far she's been adamant about what liberals are NOT willing to see cut...which is basically ALL entitlement programs. So if she's not willing to cut anything from the programs that are the primary drivers of our debt than why would the Speaker of the House BOTHER?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The worst House in history continues its march toward infamy.

yep. They keep sending Randian bills over to the senate and the grown-ups there :wtf: :banghead:

Maybe they can get our credit downgraded again by refusing to pay for their own spending once more before they leave--for old time's sake. Or maybe they can crash the entire economy by failing to find a way to undo the idiotic cuts they demanded kick in on Jan. 1.

Our credit got downgraded because the rating agencies were asking for REAL cuts to the deficit and we didn't act on that. The GOP were the ones who were demanding REAL cuts and the Democrats were the ones that refused...asking instead for tax increases...tax increases that wouldn't even BEGIN to close the deficit gap. So who's REALLY at fault for our credit downgrade?

Our credit got downgraded because the rating agencies were asking for REAL cuts to the deficit and we didn't act on that. The GOP were the ones who were demanding REAL cuts and the Democrats were the ones that refused...asking instead for tax increases...tax increases that wouldn't even BEGIN to close the deficit gap. So who's REALLY at fault for our credit downgrade?

you seem to forget the wording of the down grade.

they blamed the right

Nancy wants the House to get to work? Correct me if I'm wrong, Nancy but the House has been busy passing legislation that the Senate President, Harry Reid...won't let onto the Senate floor to even be DISCUSSED let alone voted on.

If Nancy REALLY wants to get busy then why does't she sit down with the rest of her progressive cohorts and put down on paper what they ARE willing to cut in order to get the budget under control? So far she's been adamant about what liberals are NOT willing to see cut...which is basically ALL entitlement programs. So if she's not willing to cut anything from the programs that are the primary drivers of our debt than why would the Speaker of the House BOTHER?

Agreed. This president hasn't operated under a budget since he took office. Never once. As a matter of fact, Harry "howdy doody" Reid was instructed not to allow ANY budget to come to the floor for a vote. Direct violation of the Constitution, but what the heck! when did a little thing like "The Law" ever get in a democrats way??

90363628.gif

too bad for Pelosi nobody cares what the hag says..

she should do us a favor and retire

too bad for Pelosi nobody cares what the hag says..

she should do us a favor and retire

ummm..... she had the most productive congress in a generation. Boehner, OTOH, not so much :(

If you consider the passage of some of the most poorly written pieces of legislation in our nation's history "productive" then I guess you've got a point there. If on the other hand you're judging whether Nancy did good things for the country...I'm going to have to disagree with you, Dottie. Nancy is the author of ObamaCare and it's a joke. It doesn't lower health care costs...does increase the deficit by a huge amount...and will make our health care system mediocre compared to what it has been. If that's what you define as success...then Nancy's a "winner" all right!

Forum List

Back