Speaker of The House

AuntiE

Rookie
Jul 18, 2013
As The Constitution of the United States does NOT require the Speaker of The House be an elected House of Representatives member, what well known non politician would you recommend?

This is true. I heard this the other day from someone who wanted a previous speaker to reassume his position. Even given that, I think I like the idea of Ryan being Speaker because it will keep him busy (tied up in knots w/ the freedom caucus) and away from any thoughts of running for Prez (gawd help us)

I don't want that one anywhere near the WH

Last edited:
This is true. I heard this the other day from someone who wanted a previous speaker to reassume his position. Even given that, I think I like the idea of Ryan being Speaker because it will keep him busy and away from any thoughts of running for Prez (gawd help us)

Paul Ryan is the man who would be King.

As The Constitution of the United States does NOT require the Speaker of The House be an elected House of Representatives member, what well known non politician would you recommend?
Humpty Dumpty
Humpty Dumpty

Humpty may encounter the same fall of the current Speaker.

This is true. I heard this the other day from someone who wanted a previous speaker to reassume his position. Even given that, I think I like the idea of Ryan being Speaker because it will keep him busy and away from any thoughts of running for Prez (gawd help us)

Paul Ryan is the man who would be King.

Which would be applicable to more then a few of our elected, and non elected, bureaucrats. In point of fact, many believe they are royality.

Forum List

Back