Speaker of the House assaults First Lady

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I've noticed that the nutters are melting down at Michelle Obama rolling her eyes at John Boehner and yet none of them object to the fact that he smacked her on the arm.

Who the hell is he to smack the First Lady, let alone touch her is such a familiar way.

I've noticed that the nutters are melting down at Michelle Obama rolling her eyes at John Boehner and yet none of them object to the fact that he smacked her on the arm.

Who the hell is he to smack the First Lady, let alone touch her is such a familiar way.

shhhhhh... don't you know you're not allowed to criticize him. he is a person of color, after all.

gawd you have to feel sorry for ravi lately..

people are criticizing her royal family and you just can't have that

The Obamas are a touchy feely couple didn't Michelle dare to touch the queen of England once?

You can't see any footage of them where they're not groping someone.

The Obamas are a touchy feely couple didn't Michelle dare to touch the queen of England once?

Thanks for stopping by to deflect.

Hey of you want to touch everyone then you have no right to be upset if someone touches you.

Hey of you want to touch everyone then you have no right to be upset if someone touches you.

She didn't appear upset. That doesn't mean that Boehner should go around smacking people. Still deflecting.

shhhhhh... don't you know you're not allowed to criticize him. he is a person of color, after all.

:lol: Yeah, orange.

well, i didn't say it was a color actually found in nature. :D

She didn't appear upset. That doesn't mean that Boehner should go around smacking people. Still deflecting.

If she wasn't upset, why are you? Just because you want to make something out of nothing...it gives you a reason to bitch? Too bad he didn't punch her in the face, at least then you'd having something to cry about.....

They don't go around hitting people.

No they just creepily hug everyone.

I'd rather get slapped on the shoulder than have some sleazy politician rub up on me like the Obamas do

you know, hugging people is what is done at political events. it's the culture... on both sides of the aisle. nothing 'creepy' about it.

Sorry it's creepy.

Whatever happened to the reserved handshake and respecting personal space?

Geez....he tapped her on the arm. :eusa_eh:

well, i didn't say it was a color actually found in nature. :D

She told him he looks like an over-sized oompa loompa...?

john-boehner-oompa-loompa.jpg

Forum List

Back