Speaker Calls for Revolution

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Violent "tea party"?

No, "La Raza."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s]YouTube - L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.[/ame]

Funny, when Bill Clinton talks about those "dangerous" radicals, these guys never seem to figure in...

I don't really care about this one guy, but it worries me that he teaches history to a bunch of high schoolers. multiplication effect is scary here

Does anybody find it ironic that this revolutionist is standing in front of a sign that says "Hate Speech in not Free Speech"
9 governments in latin america and not one of them can get along! Hell we all know(or should read up on) what happens to immigrants that are caught crossing the border of Southern Mexico.

Who in their right mind would not think this was hate speech?

No REAL liberal I know would call that anything but hate speech.

No REAL conservative I know would call that anything but hate speech either.

Your opinions on the above may vary depending on what talking head of TV you're currently being bambozzled by, of course.

I can't respect a teacher who would manipulate children on behalf of his own political agenda. That is a complete abuse of his position of authority.

I can't respect a teacher who would manipulate children on behalf of his own political agenda. That is a complete abuse of his position of authority.

that's not political, he is demonizing "white people" that's a common thread among black people and brown people to demonize white people,, and they say white people are racist..it would be hilarious if it were'nt so stupid, sad, bigoted and racist. I didn't use to think in terms of skin color, this election and all it's rhetoric have changed that forever.

Forum List

Back