Speaker Boehner Sounds Off: 'President Obama Is Worried About His Next Election.'

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Speaker Boehner is right. Obama is worried about his re-election and he has a good reason to. The economy he has created is in shambles and his non executive experience and his flawed ideology has proven that he is in over his head and can't lead unlike someone like Governor Sarah Palin who can. Obama is putting himself first over the American people. This was evident over the weekend when he tried to snooker Speaker Boehner and the American people by wanting more tax increases than what was agreed too. It's been over 800 days and Obama has yet to submit a plan to rid the country of the deficit for the American people. Again, not one plan. Here again, this is what Sarah Palin was warning the American voters about when it pertained to him during the 08 election and she has not let up. Having executive experience dealing with budgets is the key. It's obvious, if Obama attended economics, he sure didn't learn anything. I applaud Boehner for speaking out and standing up to this usurper.

Speaker Boehner: President Obama 'worried about his next election' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Excerpt:

Boehner also criticized President Obama for recommending a debt ceiling deal be timed to last beyond the next election season.

“The president’s worried about his next election, but my God, shouldn't we be worried about the country?” Boehner said. “I'm not worried about the next election. I told the president months ago: Forget about the next election!”

The administration though has indicated that the debt ceiling should be raised at least through 2012, in order to take politics out of the negotiation.

The president said in his speech Friday evening that he would be willing to work on “any plans” that lawmakers brought him over the weekend. “The only bottom line that I have is that we have to extend this debt ceiling through the next election, into 2013,” President Obama said.

A GOP leadership aide indicated Saturday that Republicans would fight back if the president threatened to veto a debt limit increase because it conflicted with the election calendar.

See link for more:

Last edited:
Obama did submit a budget my friend. It was voted down 97-0 in the senate. I get the gist of your post though and other than that I agree.

• Banned
Perhaps the Speaker could better serve the people by addressing the business of the House and not worrying about the president’s alleged motives.

Geithner just gave the presidents motives away today speaking to Chris Wallace. He gave away the fact that the Obama administration just wants a deal to get through the election cycle to take the issue off the table. In other words he doesn't care about what he gets, but it has to be something he can point to for the re-election effort. He doesn't care if it's going to work to save the country, just that it will get him re-elected.

Quote:
WALLACE: Congressional Republicans are working on a two-stage plan that would cut over a trillion dollars in spending right away and raise the debt ceiling into early next year, then there would be a mechanism for more cuts that if approved, the debt ceiling would be raised past the 2012 election.

Will the president sign that into law?

GEITHNER: Chris, let me tell you what we're trying to do, what the president is trying do, is, first and most important, we have to lift this credit default from the economy for -- you know, for the next 18 months. We have to take that threat off the table through the election. But we also want to try to make sure we come together and make some choices, lock in some long-term savings to help get our fiscal house in order. We need to do those things so that Congress can get back to the business of trying to do things to make economy stronger and get more Americans back to work.

Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Speaker of the House John Boehner Talk Debt Ceiling Deadline - Interviews - Fox News Sunday - FoxNews.com

Speaker Boehner is right.

When did Boehner announce he wouldn't be running for reelection to the house?

Obama is worried about his re-election and he has a good reason to. The economy he has created is in shambles and his non executive experience and his flawed ideology has proven that he is in over his head and can't lead unlike someone like Governor Sarah Palin who can.

Hey shit for brains, the economy failed before Obama took office. Maybe you don't remember U.S. history that far back, but Lehman Bros. failed in 2008. Obama wasn't the President in 2008. PLEASE STOP BEING A DUMB FUCK.

• Banned
Speaker Boehner is right.

When did Boehner announce he wouldn't be running for reelection to the house?

Obama is worried about his re-election and he has a good reason to. The economy he has created is in shambles and his non executive experience and his flawed ideology has proven that he is in over his head and can't lead unlike someone like Governor Sarah Palin who can.

Hey shit for brains, the economy failed before Obama took office. Maybe you don't remember U.S. history that far back, but Lehman Bros. failed in 2008. Obama wasn't the President in 2008. PLEASE STOP BEING A DUMB FUCK.

Yea and you do know that the democrats were in charge of Congress all the way back to 2006 don't you? Why yes, I thought you did. This crisis is a reflection of the democrats being in charge. I do believe you're from the 7th ward. You seem to be 'Washed Out'.

Last edited:
=
Yea and you do know that the democrats were in charge of Congress all the way back to 2006 don't you? Why yes, I thought you did. This crisis is a reflection of the democrats being in charge.
Wow - yeah ALL THE WAY BACK - I guess your ability to digest history is so limited that the period between 2006 and 2008 is a long time. Hey what legislation did the Democrats pass during that time that cause Lehman to crash? Here's an idea - just maybe it had little to do with politics on either side of the aisle - and mostly to do with the idiot market players who caused it? Just a thought. Try it out.
I do believe you're from the 7th ward. You seem to be 'Washed Out'.

I am not "from" the 7th ward, I am from the lazy river town of Donaldsonville, on the west bank, betwixt the Crescent City and Baton Rouge. I've lived New Orleans 7th ward neighborhood for 4 years, but last monday the wife and I closed the deal on a house in Mid-City.

The 7th ward where I live got only street flooding and the house I'm sitting in now and the one I will move into did not get water inside - so suck on it - flood zone B baby.

Last edited:
=
Yea and you do know that the democrats were in charge of Congress all the way back to 2006 don't you? Why yes, I thought you did. This crisis is a reflection of the democrats being in charge.
Wow - yeah ALL THE WAY BACK - I guess your ability to digest history is so limited that the period between 2006 and 2008 is a long time. Hey what legislation did the Democrats pass during that time that cause Lehman to crash? Here's an idea - just maybe it had little to do with politics on either side of the aisle - and mostly to do with the idiot market players who caused it? Just a thought. Try it out.

I am not "from" the 7th ward, I am from the lazy river town of Donaldsonville, on the west bank, betwixt the Crescent City and Baton Rouge. I've lived New Orleans 7th ward neighborhood for 4 years, but last monday the wife and I closed the deal on a house in Mid-City.
The real question is "do you" know what happened under the democrats that began this snowball from hell?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
=

The real question is "do you" know what happened under the democrats that began this snowball from hell?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry but if you can't support your position without a Youtube clip from FOX Opinions I don't give a shit.

Sorry but if you can't support your position without a Youtube clip from FOX Opinions I don't give a shit.

Hating on Fox is an irrational ailment. Having said that the facts in the clip are not suddenly off limits just because they're on Fox.

Foxiphobia seems to be a terrible disease afflicting a lot of liberals. Take 2 hours of Rush, and call me in the morning.

Speaker Boehner is right. Obama is worried about his re-election and he has a good reason to. The economy he has created is in shambles and his non executive experience and his flawed ideology has proven that he is in over his head and can't lead unlike someone like Governor Sarah Palin who can. Obama is putting himself first over the American people. This was evident over the weekend when he tried to snooker Speaker Boehner and the American people by wanting more tax increases than what was agreed too. It's been over 800 days and Obama has yet to submit a plan to rid the country of the deficit for the American people. Again, not one plan. Here again, this is what Sarah Palin was warning the American voters about when it pertained to him during the 08 election and she has not let up. Having executive experience dealing with budgets is the key. It's obvious, if Obama attended economics, he sure didn't learn anything. I applaud Boehner for speaking out and standing up to this usurper.

Speaker Boehner: President Obama 'worried about his next election' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Excerpt:

Boehner also criticized President Obama for recommending a debt ceiling deal be timed to last beyond the next election season.

“The president’s worried about his next election, but my God, shouldn't we be worried about the country?” Boehner said. “I'm not worried about the next election. I told the president months ago: Forget about the next election!”

The administration though has indicated that the debt ceiling should be raised at least through 2012, in order to take politics out of the negotiation.

The president said in his speech Friday evening that he would be willing to work on “any plans” that lawmakers brought him over the weekend. “The only bottom line that I have is that we have to extend this debt ceiling through the next election, into 2013,” President Obama said.

A GOP leadership aide indicated Saturday that Republicans would fight back if the president threatened to veto a debt limit increase because it conflicted with the election calendar.

See link for more:
Wow, imagine a president being concerned about being reelected.

Excerpt:

See link for more:
Well, LBJ wasn't concerned.

Excerpt:

See link for more:

Wow, imagine a president putting his own political career over the rest of the country. I guess Obama is the "President of Fuck You."
You want to keep your doctor and health care plan? Fuck you.
You want to go back to work? Fuck you.
You want to borrow money from a bank for a business? Fuck you.
You want your US treasuries to have a credit rating higher than Fannie Mae? Fuck You

Unbelievable that anyone would defend this incompetent, the worst president in US history, and that includes Warrn Harding.

Are you constipated? Take your head out of your ass. That will allow air flow and maybe you will have a "movement."

Forum List

Back