Speak of Fox News, Tucker really sucks

Tucker Carlson's show has become a venue for liberal kooks to vent.
He does go a little heavy with having the far left loons on but it is kind of fun to see them make fools of themselves and him just giving them all the rope they want to hang themselves with.

He allowed Tim Daly make him the fool last night.
Hey you gotta give Daly a little something I think that was the first time he has been on TV since Wings ended.

I'll be honest, I miss Bill O'Reily. Yeah he wasn't perfect, but he had far and away more integrity and skill on air than any of his peers. That and he was mostly fair.

So now we're stuck with Fucker. I've watched his show, maybe twice. First he's an unlikable condescending prick. Second, where are the beautiful intelligent women? Third, he sucks at his profession. Fourth, where are the great contributors like Lou Dobbs?

Fox better find a replacement.
LMFAO

Hey I'm with you. .. Glenn Beck sucks.msnbc sucks..we may as you out and hunt

Tucker Carlson's show has become a venue for liberal kooks to vent.
He does go a little heavy with having the far left loons on but it is kind of fun to see them make fools of themselves and him just giving them all the rope they want to hang themselves with.

He allowed Tim Daly make him the fool last night.
Hey you gotta give Daly a little something I think that was the first time he has been on TV since Wings ended.

If that were the case Tucker should have owned him using Article 1, Section 8, Clause 8. Kind of makes me wonder if Tucker has ever read the Constitution.

Forum List

Back