Speak of Fox News, Tucker really sucks

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I'll be honest, I miss Bill O'Reily. Yeah he wasn't perfect, but he had far and away more integrity and skill on air than any of his peers. That and he was mostly fair.

So now we're stuck with Fucker. I've watched his show, maybe twice. First he's an unlikable condescending prick. Second, where are the beautiful intelligent women? Third, he sucks at his profession. Fourth, where are the great contributors like Lou Dobbs?

Fox better find a replacement.

All you accuse Tucker of I saw in O'Reilly. And O'Reilly had a horrible research team.
I'll be honest, I miss Bill O'Reily. Yeah he wasn't perfect, but he had far and away more integrity and skill on air than any of his peers. That and he was mostly fair.

So now we're stuck with Fucker. I've watched his show, maybe twice. First he's an unlikable condescending prick. Second, where are the beautiful intelligent women? Third, he sucks at his profession. Fourth, where are the great contributors like Lou Dobbs?

I love how Tucker just lets them rant on while he wears this confused expression on his face, as if to say, "Wow, that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard!"

They don't even know he's toying with them, like a cat toys with a mouse.

Tucker Carlson is great. I miss Bill too. But Tucker is awesome.

Bill O'Reilly was okay, but he is was a centrist, not a conservative. He would have been a Democrat in the 1960's.

I think it's awesome that you think O'Reilly isnt an unlikable condescending prick. Like many nutbags, you have no sense of reality.

You ought to change the channel and then consult a lawyer about suing for damages. You've been brainwashed.

Don't worry O'Reilly will be back on TV by next year this time...a new channel is in the works most likely like Beck's Blaze.

Forum List

Back