Speak No Silence...

It would be nice if we could sometimes discuss the Middle East without the Roudy & Rosie Spamming Show.

Petty and off-topic.
You have the ability to filter out anyone you choose.
Quit your whining.

It would be nice if we could sometimes discuss the Middle East without the Roudy & Rosie Spamming Show.

Petty and off-topic.
Quit your whining.

Seriously - you accusing me of being off-topic?

When we have posters here who are never on-topic?

Complaining about spamming is not petty - spamming is petty.

Particularly when, as on this thread, it is done purely and simply to make discussion impossible.

Petty and off-topic.
Quit your whining.

Particularly when, as on this thread, it is done purely and simply to make discussion impossible.

The subject of this thread is off topic and what the OP meant is rather vague and open to interpretation. You're just in a pissy mood tonight.

Sayit -

The first page or so of this thread were actually quite interesting. Some good comments.

And then a couple of posters decided to close the thread down with spam, and the discussion finished.

Yes, we can put posters on ignore, but we can not stop threads being spammed into oblivion, which I think is rather unfortunate. It's not in the best interests of discussion forums that posters can close discussions down with impunity.

Sayit -

The first page or so of this thread were actually quite interesting. Some good comments.

And then a couple of posters decided to close the thread down with spam, and the discussion finished.

Yes, we can put posters on ignore, but we can not stop threads being spammed into oblivion, which I think is rather unfortunate. It's not in the best interests of discussion forums that posters can close discussions down with impunity.

Fair enough but you are in a pissy mood tonight.

It would be nice if we could discuss topics without Saigoon's ignorance and arrogant remarks.

Petty and off-topic.
Quit your whining.

Shut the fuck up dork, what is so fucking interesting about saying "the hottest places in hell blah blah blah...are reserved for zionists...blah blah blah"? :asshole:

Forum List

Back