Spartacus: I Need $1.7M in 10 Days or I’m Done

Democrats don’t like blacks, don’t like homosexuals, and don’t like their Roman Empire threatened by them.

Cory Booker memo warns candidate may not be in race 'much longer' without fundraising boost
It's kind of funny that the democrats who are all about hope and change are putting up 3 old white people for their presidential candidiate
First time in over a decade
Dems still have a woman in contention

Old white people

Yeah we need more of that
That’s why they need Booker on the ticket

What does Pence offer?

Nothing which is why I don't vote republican

The vice president doesn't matter much anyway.

Why are you dems putting up the same old white people that have been around forever?

Democrats don’t like blacks, don’t like homosexuals, and don’t like their Roman Empire threatened by them.

Cory Booker memo warns candidate may not be in race 'much longer' without fundraising boost
It's kind of funny that the democrats who are all about hope and change are putting up 3 old white people for their presidential candidiate

Old white people

It’s who made the country great and keeps it that way by throttling you feelings freak racists.

YEah Liz and Bernie made the country great

if that's so why do they continually tell you sheep how bad you have it in this country?

Even if he does come up with the dough it doesn't look good at this stage of the game to have to beg for money. He should do everyone a favor and bow out before he gets embarrassed.

Even if he does come up with the dough it doesn't look good at this stage of the game to have to beg for money. He should do everyone a favor and bow out before he gets embarrassed.

Well he's already an embarrassment so he's got nothing to lose

Is anyone going to miss this guy when he exits the clown car?

-------

Good entertainment while he lasted. Now, the people from New Jersey will have to put up with him full time. But they deserve to....they made him a Senator...and are no doubt wondering why.

Old white people

What does Pence offer?

Why are you dems putting up the same old white people that have been around forever?
We had Obama for eight years. One of our youngest presidents

Biden is offering Obama Part II

Republicans gave us geriatric Reagan and Trump

Two of our oldest presidents

I will vote for him if he sticks around until Super Tuesday. I am not donating to any of them though. I made that mistake with Bernie. Didn't think I was ever getting off the non-stop give me money text and email lists.

And another list warning (5 of you today, a new record) for irritating me with your stupidity.

Does this crook quit if he gets only $1.1mil? But keeps all the donations like filthy Bernie did?

You would have to ask him. For somebody so morally and intellectually superior, you should have known I am not Sen. Booker or his personal spokesman. I will vote for him if he is still around Super Tuesday. If not, I won't.

The 2nd part is one reason Biden will lose.

Obama's 2 biggest accomplishments was Obamacare, which is such a massive failure that even Democrats want to flush it, and funding Iran's Terrorist buddies.

The 2nd part is one reason Biden will lose.

Obama's 2 biggest accomplishments was Obamacare, which is such a massive failure that even Democrats want to flush it, and funding Iran's Terrorist buddies.
Yet it is very popular with the American people

Republicans want to take it away and replace it with NOTHING

71214670_2410404075679677_4280012992969441280_n.jpg

Yet it is very popular with the American people

Republicans want to take it away and replace it with NOTHING
Its popular with people getting welfare-healthcare.

Not so with people that pay for it.

If it were popular 95% of Democrat Party POTUS candidates wouldn't be promising to flush it down the toilet.

Old white people

What does Pence offer?

No he's not.

Biden had very little to do with what Obama did.

The only reason Obama chose Biden for VP was because he knows that Dems like old white guys

Booker's work in Newark is very impressive.
Maybe he can work his magic for all of America.

View attachment 280482
He learned it from Nancy Pewlosi. Her Watch-where-you-step Map of San Francisco:
San Francisco Problem area0.jpg

Just One Look
San Francisco problem area1.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back