Sparky Car Suckers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Half mile long line to charge their sparky cars.
Charge your Tesla than promptly drive to the end of the charging line and maybe you’ll have enough power until it is time to charge again. Don’t forget to turn on your virtue signal!

Twitter

And, if you live in California, just hope the state doesn't cut off the power when it's your turn at the charger!!!

Charge your Tesla than promptly drive to the end of the charging line and maybe you’ll have enough power until it is time to charge again. Don’t forget to turn on your virtue signal!

Twitter
Do you work at being stupid, or is it just a natural talent you have? Perhaps you have not noticed that with each model that Tesla is bringing out, there is also an option that gives you a longer range? And Tesla has their own R and D for batteries. By 2025, expect that the standard Tesla range will exceed that of the tank range of ICE's, and the charging will be much faster. And, by then, Tesla will be one of the major car manufactures in the world.

Twitter
Do you work at being stupid, or is it just a natural talent you have? Perhaps you have not noticed that with each model that Tesla is bringing out, there is also an option that gives you a longer range? And Tesla has their own R and D for batteries. By 2025, expect that the standard Tesla range will exceed that of the tank range of ICE's, and the charging will be much faster. And, by then, Tesla will be one of the major car manufactures in the world.
You’re really sharp there, Elmer.
Maybe you should inform all the Tesla drivers sitting for hours in mile long lines they really don’t need to recharge, that meter in their car is wrong and they should just get back on the highway.

upload_2019-12-30_7-18-10.jpeg

Tesla drivers sitting for hours in mile long lines
WOW! that is a lot of Teslas for a car company the Right-wing liars say is failing! Mile long lines (PLURAL) at about 200 Teslas per mile all needing a charge at the same time sounds like a very successful car company.

Of course since the FAKE STORY originated on The Russian propaganda site zerohedge you know it is a lie. It turns out it was less than 50 cars, and the charging station has 40 charge points, so the wait was not nearly as long as the liars claimed.

WOW! that is a lot of Teslas for a car company the Right-wing liars say is failing! Mile long lines (PLURAL) at about 200 Teslas per mile all needing a charge at the same time sounds like a very successful car company.

Of course since the FAKE STORY originated on The Russian propaganda site zerohedge you know it is a lie. It turns out it was less than 50 cars, and the charging station has 40 charge points, so the wait was not nearly as long as the liars claimed.
Zerohedge owns Twitter?
Your desperate lies are hilarious.

Zerohedge owns Twitter?
The LIE originated on the Russian propaganda site zerohedge posted by JoNova and then spread by Russian bots on twitter and lying sites like "watts up with that."

But you knew that already before you posted your attempted deflection.

Zerohedge owns Twitter?
The LIE originated on the Russian propaganda site zerohedge posted by JoNova and then spread by Russian bots on twitter and lying sites like "watts up with that."

So no lines to refuel Tesla’s?
Photos showed Tesla Supercharger stations faced long lines during holiday travel, revealing a big hurdle for EV makers

Zerohedge owns Twitter?

Photos showed Tesla Supercharger stations faced long lines during holiday travel, revealing a big hurdle for EV makers

I never said there were NO lines,you worthless lying scum POS, I said there were not the "mile long lines (PLURAL)" the liars claimed.
Wow, I counted 31 cars in line in your video, at 15 feet per car and 5280 feet per mile that is nowhere near a half a mile or even a quarter mile, but barely over 1/10 a mile, and with 40 charge sites it is hardly an hours long wait.

Zerohedge owns Twitter?

I never said there were NO lines,you worthless lying scum POS, I said there were not the "mile long lines (PLURAL)" the liars claimed.
Wow, I counted 31 cars in line in your video, at 15 feet per car and 5280 feet per mile that is nowhere near a half a mile or even a quarter mile, but barely over 1/10 a mile, and with 40 charge sites it is hardly an hours long wait.

Oh wow, ONLY 31 cars in line. When the video started.

Let’s see. 10 hours charging time times 31 cars..... carry the one... wowzers. Where can I get a Tesla!

Zerohedge owns Twitter?

Let’s see. 10 hours charging time times 31 cars..... carry the one... wowzers. Where can I get a Tesla!

well if you are going to LIE about lines (PLURAL) of cars a mile long you might as well LIE about the charging time too, after all you have to maintain your reputation as a pathological liar!

Tesla supercharging stations charge with up to 150 kW of power. They take about 20 minutes to charge to 50%, 40 minutes to charge to 80%, and 75 minutes to 100%

Zerohedge owns Twitter?

well if you are going to LIE about lines (PLURAL) of cars a mile long you might as well LIE about the charging time too, after all you have to maintain your reputation as a pathological liar!

Tesla supercharging stations charge with up to 150 kW of power. They take about 20 minutes to charge to 50%, 40 minutes to charge to 80%, and 75 minutes to 100%

NEMA 14-50 charging for Tesla
The NEMA 14-50 charger for Tesla electric cars plugs into a 240 volt wall outlet, similar to the type used by your clothes dryer or other appliances. A standard Tesla charger with a NEMA 14-50 connector will be able to charge your Tesla battery completely in 10 hours (for the Model S) to 10 ½ hours (for the Model X).

But let’s use your numbers. 31 cars times 75 minutes..... carry the one.... WHERE CAN I GET ONE!

The NEMA 14-50 charger for Tesla electric cars plugs into a 240 volt wall outlet, similar to the type used by your clothes dryer or other appliances. A standard Tesla charger with a NEMA 14-50 connector will be able to charge your Tesla battery completely in 10 hours (for the Model S) to 10 ½ hours (for the Model X).

But let’s use your numbers. 31 cars times 75 minutes..... carry the one.... WHERE CAN I GET ONE!

Notice how they lie even after being caught lying!
The lying scum compares a dinky HOME charger to the SUPER charger at a Tesla CHARGING STATION!!!!!!

And more accurately 31 cars 40 at a time, there were 40 charging sites at the charging station in the video, and 75 minutes assumes every Tesla in line has 0% charge left and was pushed in needing a 100% charge. More realistically assuming there was some charge left and they on average needed an 80% charge, all 31 cars would be charging in 40 minutes, using my ACTUAL numbers.

The lying scum compares a dinky HOME charger to the SUPER charger at a Tesla CHARGING STATION!!!!!!

And more accurately 31 cars 40 at a time, there were 40 charging sites at the charging station in the video, and 75 minutes assumes every Tesla in line has 0% charge left and was pushed in needing a 100% charge. More realistically assuming there was some charge left and they on average needed an 80% charge, all 31 cars would be charging in 40 minutes, using my ACTUAL numbers.

There you go again, lie lie lie. Try 4 charging stations and 31 cars waiting hours. And it was 50 cars.

“For a Model S Tesla at a Supercharger station, it will take about 20 minutes to charge 50 percent and 40 minutes to charge 80 percent.

Tesla's website says that drivers will have enough to finish their trip on 80 percent, but owners can reach 100 percent fueled in 75 minutes.”

• To make matters worse, simultaneous re-charging slows down the speed of for everyone – stalling a process that can already take up to 75 minutes

The surprising moment 15 Teslas wait in line to be charged in California on Thanksgiving | Daily Mail Online

There you go again, lie lie lie. Try 4 charging stations and 31 cars waiting hours. And it was 50 cars.

“For a Model S Tesla at a Supercharger station, it will take about 20 minutes to charge 50 percent and 40 minutes to charge 80 percent.

Tesla's website says that drivers will have enough to finish their trip on 80 percent, but owners can reach 100 percent fueled in 75 minutes.”

• To make matters worse, simultaneous re-charging slows down the speed of for everyone – stalling a process that can already take up to 75 minutes

The surprising moment 15 Teslas wait in line to be charged in California on Thanksgiving | Daily Mail Online
Notice how the lying scum Right lie, I posted the exact same charging times the liar did in this post to counter when he lied and said it would take 10 hours to charge the Tesla, but he says now the times I posted were lies but the exact same times he just posted are not lies!!!!!
Also he claims there were only 4 charging sites at the SUPER charging station, a number he completely made up with no source to back it up when the very source of the FAKE story, the Russian propaganda site zerohedge, says there were 40 charging sites. Not only that his own link says there were only 15 cars backed up, not the 50 the liar claims! BTW, your link is NOT the same charging station in the original video that falsely claimed a half mile line (SINGULAR) of cars that YOU then exaggerated into mile long lines (PLURAL) of cars.
Here is the link to the very charging station in the video and zerohedge FAKE story which says there are 40, NOT 4 charging sites:
Kettleman City, CA Supercharger | Tesla
  • Supercharger
Bernard Drive27675 Bernard DriveKettleman City, CA 93239

Driving DirectionsRoadside Assistance (877) 798-3752
Charging
40 Superchargers
, available 24/7, up to 150kW

Last edited:

True.

As predicted by St. Phineas (P.T. Barnum): "Nobody ever went broke by underestimating the stupidity of the public".

Lol....who cares? Nobody buys these EV's. Have you taken a gander at the sales numbers recently? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back